Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
    Is he the best thing that has happened to this club though?
    IMO yes

100% better than that bunch before him thats for sure. When It comes to bringing managers in, if we're all honest with ourselves most of us were probably happy with who he brought in 'at the time'.
    He's given the 2 managers funds and time to build their own teams.
    He's always had a good working relationship with both managers
    He's always listened to the fans.
    He's put a lot of money into the club.
    He's planning for the future with plans for a new ground and state of the art training facilities.

Fan's getting the hump with TF is all down to frustration at the current situation. But if you take a step back and judge Tony Fernandes on him, I'd say he's easily the best thing to of happened to this club.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitman34 View Post
      mittals are there mate. Im sure they would have a go.
      plus amit is full time at loftus road. How many games has our super supporter tony been to the past few years?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If Tony walked and Amit took over it would be heavenly.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          IMO yes

100% better than that bunch before him thats for sure. When It comes to bringing managers in, if we're all honest with ourselves most of us were probably happy with who he brought in 'at the time'.
          He's given the 2 managers funds and time to build their own teams.
          He's always had a good working relationship with both managers
          He's always listened to the fans.
          He's put a lot of money into the club.
          He's planning for the future with plans for a new ground and state of the art training facilities.

Fan's getting the hump with TF is all down to frustration at the current situation. But if you take a step back and judge Tony Fernandes on him, I'd say he's easily the best thing to of happened to this club.
          Which is why he has been given such a free ride by the majority of the fans but slowly but surely people are realising he is incompetent and seeing it can't carry on the way it is
          We Are The People.....

Comment

I hope so Gents I really hope so.. TF has annoyed me for the 1st time this morning but I am very cautious of over-slagging him off as he is the man with the power.

Comment

Tony must remember/know that something like 95% of the fans don't blame him. He don't choose tactics and starting 11 and has support HR since day 1. I think that Harry is still manager only becasue his name is Harry Redknapp

Comment

Tony, as joint owner and elected chairman needs to do his farking job.

If i went into work everyday and did not preform and just sat there motionless only moving to answer a farking phone call along with serving up dross and excuses every farking week, i would be sacked.

The fans have spoken, the players are clearly not happy. Do your farking job tony and sack pig face and his pals ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I'm sorry but I cannot believe for a minute that Remy was ever going to stay.
                  That's because you have a grasp on reality.

Messrs Gullible appear not to have.

Comment

Originally posted by west london is rss View Post
                    i hope so gents i really hope so.. Tf has annoyed me for the 1st time this morning but i am very cautious of over-slagging him off as he is the man with the power.
                    yep, calling us all arm chair fans. That is disgraceful. How many matches has he been too? I spunked over a hundered last week watching that shyte at southampton.

And i assume we all on here have been to more matches in our lifetime than what he has been too.

Maybe he needs to look at his farking prices and see that most cant afford to go anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      Which is why he has been given such a free ride by the majority of the fans but slowly but surely people are realising he is incompetent and seeing it can't carry on the way it is
                      Im not saying he's perfect, no way. He's definitely got his faults. I think he needs to knock this twitter on the head for a start. But over all he's very good for the club.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

CAST YOUR VOTE PEOPLE.

ITS TIME TO KEEP THE PRESSURE UP.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...redknapp-to-go

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          I don't want to see Tony hammered by fans.
                          I will say though that the club he has piled money into will be back in the championship unless action is taken.
                          Those players are not trying....well alot of them aren't
                          I agree with you as well Dave, Tony has been the best thing to happen to us. He's made a mistake and I'm sure he is regretting it.

The fans and board need to work together, we want the same thing.

Agree with Nick as well, I think Twitter is bad for a Chairman of a football club. F1 & having your own Airline for twitter is fine as well but not football, where things can turn after one game.

Comment

83% Say yes... Wow

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              83% Say yes... Wow
                              Like i said mate. the fans have spoken.

im going to put this on a new thread so it wont get lost on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                83% Say yes... Wow
                                The 17% of non Rangers fans should mind their own business.

Comment

Working...
                                X