Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
    He's addressing the plums on twitter giving him grief. The guys that don't attend yet seem to think their Wenger or Mourinho.

In which case he's correct.
    For every 'Plum' he is directing those sort of tweets at, there is a loyal fan reading it thinking it is also aimed at them.
    He should know better.

Comment

HR needs to take the heat off the man that backed him financially and walk/ hop off, the game has moved on and left him miles behind! yes he got us up but he used up all his luck achieving that, we have a squad of skillful players, playing with no heart, the club needs gutting, this has been going on for 3 yrs!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        For every 'Plum' he is directing those sort of tweets at, there is a loyal fan reading it thinking it is also aimed at them.
        He should know better.
        Very valid point.

Could this be the breaking point for his love affair with us? Or the old oak regen worth to much for him?

Comment

I like Tony a lot but I really think that his loyalty to Harry could prove a big big mistake.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I like Tony a lot but I really think that his loyalty to Harry could prove a big big mistake.
            Indeed

Comment

Like i said yesterday. Tony doesn't have a guts to sack HR. Either he doesn't want to have hire&fire-reputation or he just don't want to sack him,because it's "Harry Redknapp a legend". Must be both

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                He should know better.
                So should the people thinking he's directing comments at them when he's clearly not.

Do I think he directed those tweets at me as I read them? Not at all.

If I called you a t1t on here am I calling everyone who reads it one?

Comment

I think TF is wrong on this.... Harry should walk or be chopped...

I go to football to be entertained.... I cannot remember the last game I went to win or lost where I have thought 'wow' what a performance Rangers well played...

And if HR Press conf yesterday is anything to go by.... he seems to be rapidly losing interest...

Comment

So should the people thinking he's directing comments at them when he's clearly not.

Its social media mate, no-one really knows how anyone means something when its written down.
                    If you called me a t1t then its obvious your directing it at me.. when TF tweets something in-directly to 900k followers then it is open to interpretation.

Comment

So now we are being told its all remy's fault that we find ourselves with injured/unfit players, not winning games,concedeing a bucket load of goals, not knowing what farking formation to play, playing fer up front with austin while having two strikers on the bench.
                      yeps its all farking remys fault indeed.

ok, so if he comes out with comments like that aimed at supporters/fans then i have fark all else to say.

im just going to sit back, arms crossed and watch my club drown.

FARK TONY AND FARK REDCRAPP
                      Last edited by Hitman34; 06-10-2014, 12:26 PM.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        ok, so if he comes out with comments like that aimed at supporters/fans then i have fark all else to say.

im just going to sit back, arms crossed and watch my club drown.

FARK TONY AND FARK REDCRAPP
                        Jesus, if you had your choice! Sack warnock, sack Hughes, sack Arry, sack TF, who would you like?

Comment

Even an armchair fan like me can see how bad we are at tactics, Fitness i.e. TF obviously canīt and he attends most matches, I guess.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

Hits.. your signature

Comment

Jesus, if you had your choice! Sack warnock, sack Hughes, sack Arry, sack TF, who would you like?
                                The clue is in the name. He's not called Cuddleman, is he?? Seriously: No change means no chance. The spirit of the team is at fault, not just the performance. Only new management can address that. Harry ought take TFs decision for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X