Tony going spare on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
    Jesus, if you had your choice! Sack warnock, sack Hughes, sack Arry, sack TF, who would you like?
    as much as i hate warnkock, at least he attacked teams.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

How the fock can an OG take the wind out of the team after FIVE minutes!!! Come on Tony don't talk b0ll0cks!!!

Listen I like Tony a lot, IMO he's the best thing thats happened to this club but please please please stop typing!!!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        The clue is in the name. He's not called Cuddleman, is he?? Seriously: No change means no chance. The spirit of the team is at fault, not just the performance. Only new management can address that. Harry ought take TFs decision for him.

Comment

At least he is giving it some passion, now if only the team responded in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            The clue is in the name. He's not called Cuddleman, is he?? Seriously: No change means no chance. The spirit of the team is at fault, not just the performance. Only new management can address that. Harry ought take TFs decision for him.
            This.... Tony needs to act... pathetic excuses from Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              How the fock can an OG take the wind out of the team after FIVE minutes!!! Come on Tony don't talk b0ll0cks!!!

Listen I like Tony a lot, IMO he's the best thing thats happened to this club but please please please stop typing!!!!!
              Is he the best thing that has happened to this club though?

Comment

Fernandes is a fool for even using Twitter in the first place. Right now I'm feeling completely justfied in not renewing my season ticket. Laughing stock yet again.

Comment

Worrying times if TF thinks Sacking HR ain't the answer.

All this nonsense about Remy. What if he had stayed and then got a serious injury? You can't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Also can't he see that in 4 of the 5 games we have lost this season we have been well beaten, not unlucky. We are way off the pace and the manager has to take the brunt of the blame, that's what he is being paid millions of pounds for.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Fernandes is a fool for even using Twitter in the first place. Right now I'm feeling completely justfied in not renewing my season ticket. Laughing stock yet again.
                    Can you imagine what other chairman must say behind closed doors.

I admire his honesty and openness but thus proves yet again it's a massive fail. Arguing & sniping with fans, getting quoted now about being armchair fans. Step away from the keyboard you silly man. Don't undo all your hard work.

Comment

I'm sorry but I cannot believe for a minute that Remy was ever going to stay.

Comment

If he carries on the way he is then he won't be able to do is little PR visits to the pubs around Bush

Also the quite ironic he calls people armchair fans when I would say the majority do more games than him

End of the day he is the cause of a lot this mess and has been since he took over

We still just sign players on reputation and still appoint managers without a proper interview until the whole ethos of the club changes and we actually have an infrastructure in place then we will keep going through this process of buying loads of players and then sacking the manager.

For a start he needs to appoint a competent CEO who knows stuff about football and he needs to take a step back from twitter
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

I like Tony and can understand his frustration over Remy but to me was always far more likely he would jump ship and that teams would be very interested at the price he was available. Also any moves were likely to take place at latter part of transfer window when the bigger clubs were making final signings.

A lot of hard work was put into getting Borini I appreciate but where we farked up in my view was given the lack of numbers up front we should have gone for a dead cert as well so we at least had another body. Not someone who was going to excite us but would provide some cover and competition. We yet again aimed too high going for players we were unlikely to get. Did that in January and last summer as well.

I actually think Tony has done a great job but I just don't think Harry is right as manager. Has been negative since he walked in door and the team has rarely looked sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                            If he carries on the way he is then he won't be able to do is little PR visits to the pubs around Bush

Also the quite ironic he calls people armchair fans when I would say the majority do more games than him

End of the day he is the cause of a lot this mess and has been since he took over

We still just sign players on reputation and still appoint managers without a proper interview until the whole ethos of the club changes and we actually have an infrastructure in place then we will keep going through this process of buying loads of players and then sacking the manager.

For a start he needs to appoint a competent CEO who knows stuff about football and he needs to take a step back from twitter

i like how he tweets that he is not a quitter and that he intends to fight all the way to the end.

so while we are freezing our balls off on a wet winters evening having our knees cut to shreds from seats in front of us and cheering on this passionless team, uncle tony will be laying on a beach in dubai phoning up air asia and waving his qpr flag whilst shouting "IM A FIGHTER"

Comment

We do have to be careful though.. if he chooses to just throw in the towel like Caterham F1 then we could be in a LOT of financial trouble.

Comment

Mittals are there mate. Im sure they would have a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X