• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose saying overpay?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Just the same ole same ole infuriating comments Stan
      I know, I know mate. But its only disappointing if you ever fell for any of that rubbish about us about to be signing Rhodes/ Wells/ whoever. There were hardly any credible news organisations even linking us with these players, it was pure wishful thinking on the part of fans. Have said all along I'd be v surprised if Tony spends much this window - we will prob get a bit of a donkey on the cheap on a short term deal that most fans will turn their nose up at or a youngster on loan with Harry leaning out of the window on deadline day. Its only annoying if you have expectations...

Comment

Hope Diakite gets some game time, still think him and JB in cm wold be so good

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I know, I know mate. But its only disappointing if you ever fell for any of that rubbish about us about to be signing Rhodes/ Wells/ whoever. There were hardly any credible news organisations even linking us with these players, it was pure wishful thinking on the part of fans. Have said all along I'd be v surprised if Tony spends much this window - we will prob get a bit of a donkey on the cheap on a short term deal that most fans will turn their nose up at or a youngster on loan with Harry leaning out of the window on deadline day. Its only annoying if you have expectations...

Comment

Well said Stan.. I think a few of our fans now get fed up with the dribble that comes outa Harrys mouth when in front of a camera..

I think he likes one main man and that's it because at Spuds he only had Adebayor and didn't sign anyone else.

Comment

Why does it seem to be so hard for us to sign players all of a sudden.. it aint f*cking hard Harry.. you need one striker.
              You should of gone and got Wells if you think you have 2 'outstanding' strikers in AJ and Zamora when fit..

He infuriates me with a mic in front of him.. he says the same old Bolloc*s!! 'Were trying, its hard, blah blah'.. stop saying its hard and pull your finger out you clown!
              AJ and Zamora are NOT outstanding lol their 32 with dodgey knees and dodgey hips. SORT IT OUT
              it'll be ok. stay strong.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why does it seem to be so hard for us to sign players all of a sudden.. it aint f*cking hard Harry.. you need one striker.
                You should of gone and got Wells if you think you have 2 'outstanding' strikers in AJ and Zamora when fit..

He infuriates me with a mic in front of him.. he says the same old Bolloc*s!! 'Were trying, its hard, blah blah'.. stop saying its hard and pull your finger out you clown!
                AJ and Zamora are NOT outstanding lol their 32 with dodgey knees and dodgey hips. SORT IT OUT
                Because we set a stupid precedent the last time round in the Premiership and given our owners wealth prices become over-inflated. It's good the board have taken a stance and won't be held to ransom. Would rather it this way than us to go around throwing money on more tosh! It shows the board have learnt a lesson.

Comment

NO ONE IS SAYING throw money at more tosh, like Crouch etc!! There were/are bargains out there.. Wells, Graaban both great shouts!
                  There's taking a stance and not being held to ransom and then there's buying no-one at all!
                  Wells went for 1.3m! Grabaan would be £1mill.. its pretty obvious, any striker coming in will not be playing week in week out cos he likes Austin on his own

Comment

From twitter

Joey Barton is out for a little while with a thigh strain. I am not sure for how long but he is out tomorrow.
                    Huddersfield are a good side. They have taken Wells and Mark Robins is doing a good job.
                    It was a good three points at Ipswich but we need to make sure we come back and get three points at home.
                    If we can keep Bobby and AJ fit they are two outstanding players. We are looking to add another but it is difficult.
                    Niko Kranjcar is a top player. He is a fantastic footballer. He turned the game for us last week.
                    If we get promoted the Premier League would be a different situation. If we wanted to keep him we'd probably have to get up.
                    Samba Diakite is in the squad tomorrow. He did well for the reserves midweek.
                    It has been a quiet window so far. Not much has happened anywhere.
                    We recruited very well in the summer. It was our first opportunity to do that and they have all done very well.
                    Everybody always wants another player. We are short in certain areas. We aren't a young squad and have picked up injuries.
                    We have been lucky Charlie has stayed fit. With AJ coming back and Bobby closer is is getting better.
                    I choose the players and then the Chairman and Phil Beard do the deals.
                    Every player that came in during the summer were players I knew. They have done what I expected of them.
                    We have people in mind but it is hard to get clubs to let good players go.
                    Very sorry to see Marc Bircham leave. He was great for us, he is QPR through and through but he wanted a first team chance.
                    I thank him for what he did here as he was great.

Comment

He dismissed diakate going out on loan which is good. Said he's going to get a chance and has potential to be a good player. Apparently the young inter Milan player is the one Harry wants.

Comment

Harry knows what he is doing. He says this every transfer window.
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Perhaps, just perhaps Harry is keeping his mouth shut about potential signings similar to when Charlie came in and suddenly one will just be announced.....I do doubt that though and am thinking he see's BZ and AJ playing a bit more of a part in the next few months, which to be fair if they were fit would be a bonus. Hopefully Carroll too will step up his role as he did last week in Joeys absence and I would like to see Diakite get some sort of run in the team, as surely he has the potential to be a force in the Championship.

Comment

every window, everything happens on deadline day, its the law

also i think the last window that everyone was happy with the players bought mark hughes was in charge so dissapointment is inevitable and not always bad

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                              Harry knows what he is doing. He says this every transfer window.
                              Harry can do no wrong.. Unbelievable

Comment

Harry can do no wrong.. Unbelievable
                                When he does im certain you will be one of the first to let us now with rebel r and weareqpr12 and kirill.

Comment

Working...
                                X