This morning's Live Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
    Harry knows what he is doing. He says this every transfer window.
    Exactly so....cannot believe some are getting so worked up and angry!! Very amusing!

Comment

Even when he does things wrong, you lot stick up for him anyway.. Has this striker arrived yet?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Even when he does things wrong, you lot stick up for him anyway.. Has this striker arrived yet?
        Window shuts today does it? Be patient will ya.

Comment

oh dear, calm down and pick that toy up, there's a good boy!!!

Comment

Being 3rd??? Yea total disaster!!!!!
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              I know, I know mate. But its only disappointing if you ever fell for any of that rubbish about us about to be signing Rhodes/ Wells/ whoever. There were hardly any credible news organisations even linking us with these players, it was pure wishful thinking on the part of fans. Have said all along I'd be v surprised if Tony spends much this window - we will prob get a bit of a donkey on the cheap on a short term deal l that most fans will turn their nose up at or a youngster on loan with Harry leaning out of the window on deadline day. Its only annoying if you have expectations...
              true, there wasn't much celebration when this fellow signed - but he has proved his worth

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                oh dear, calm down and pick that toy up, there's a good boy!!!
                have you sold him a subbuteo set?

on a serious note, did you make a 6 figure sum through royalties per year off your old mans invention? and I'd imagine as it's quite dated not many are being sold recently?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Being 3rd??? Yea total disaster!!!!!
                  There you go again making assumptions.. this time that I meant being 3rd?..

Comment

NO ONE IS SAYING throw money at more tosh, like Crouch etc!! There were/are bargains out there.. Wells, Graaban both great shouts!
                    There's taking a stance and not being held to ransom and then there's buying no-one at all!
                    Wells went for 1.3m! Grabaan would be £1mill.. its pretty obvious, any striker coming in will not be playing week in week out cos he likes Austin on his own
                    Seriously, do you think Wells and Grabaan are Premiership quality? No guarantee either of them will do well in this division (Grabaan has some credibility out of the two). Why sign players just for the sake of it? Is that what you're looking for just to satisfy your need for us to sign someone. Before clubs sign players these days, a huge amounts of analysis is done on the players background, mental state, personality to see if they will fit in with the rest of the squad and so on. Who's to say that all of that hasn't been done on targets and simply their faces don't fit. Signing a player nowadays if far more complicated that just looking at who's available and saying 'BOSH' I'll have him and him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      have you sold him a subbuteo set?

on a serious note, did you make a 6 figure sum through royalties per year off your old mans invention? and I'd imagine as it's quite dated not many are being sold recently?
                      It's a game NOT a toy!

On a serious note, whether your assumptions are right or wrong, do you seriously expect me to answer that on a public forum?
                      What planet are you on eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        When he does im certain you will be one of the first to let us now with rebel r and weareqpr12 and kirill.
                        Spot on Kevin. It does make you laugh.

Comment

There you go again making assumptions.. this time that I meant being 3rd?..
                          Not an assumption. Last time i checked we are 3rd... And your talking about things going wrong. Whats going wrong?
                          Maybe your right, i could be getting the wrong end of the stick. Please tell me, why you think Harry is a bad manager, and why our season is going wrong. I may agree with you... I doubt it, but worth a try
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Premiership quality!!? were in the fookin Championship man! .. Make up your mind! You've just contradicted yourself?
                            You can say I want premier league quality and then previously slate the premier league quality we had, that turned out to be mercenaries!

Never signed a player so wouldn't know.. is it that hard then from your experience?

Comment

Not an assumption. Last time i checked we are 3rd... And your talking about things going wrong. Whats going wrong?
                              Maybe your right, i could be getting the wrong end of the stick. Please tell me, why you think Harry is a bad manager, and why our season is going wrong. I may agree with you... I doubt it, but worth a try
                              Assumption NUMBER 3.. Have I said 'Harry is a bad manager' or that our season is going wrong lol.. its not worth wasting my effort of writing it, if all you do is hear what you want to hear

Comment

Premiership quality!!? were in the fookin Championship man! .. Make up your mind! You've just contradicted yourself?
                                You can say I want premier league quality and then previously slate the premier league quality we had, that turned out to be mercenaries!

Never signed a player so wouldn't know.. is it that hard then from your experience?
                                If you don't know, what gives you the right to moan and criticise Harry and the club for not signing anyone? Yet you do just that in post #22, as if it's the easiest thing in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X