No announcement yet.

This morning's Live Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I don't sit on the fence.. I have an opinion. I can say what I want Buffalo.. You start going round saying, what gives you the right to criticise, means no one would ever be allowed to have an opinion.

We've known we have needed a striker for the whole season, yet were now in mid-jan with no one?.. Surely you'd line one up to sign on 1st of Jan!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Whose saying overpay?!!!
      oh shut your racket..funny you ain't been around since ten to five last saturday

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        oh shut your racket..funny you ain't been around since ten to five last saturday
        Wonder when you'd pipe up grumpy dave... Some would call that stalking mate but you know

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I know, I know mate. But its only disappointing if you ever fell for any of that rubbish about us about to be signing Rhodes/ Wells/ whoever. There were hardly any credible news organisations even linking us with these players, it was pure wishful thinking on the part of fans. Have said all along I'd be v surprised if Tony spends much this window - we will prob get a bit of a donkey on the cheap on a short term deal that most fans will turn their nose up at or a youngster on loan with Harry leaning out of the window on deadline day. Its only annoying if you have expectations...
          Well said Stan.. I think a few of our fans now get fed up with the dribble that comes outa Harrys mouth when in front of a camera..

I think he likes one main man and that's it because at Spuds he only had Adebayor and didn't sign anyone else.
          How can you answer that post by stainrod with this reply?....don't make sense

Comment

Assumption NUMBER 3.. Have I said 'Harry is a bad manager' or that our season is going wrong lol.. its not worth wasting my effort of writing it, if all you do is hear what you want to hear
            Getting tired of this. I'm going to assume you are!!
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              I know, I know mate. But its only disappointing if you ever fell for any of that rubbish about us about to be signing Rhodes/ Wells/ whoever. There were hardly any credible news organisations even linking us with these players, it was pure wishful thinking on the part of fans. Have said all along I'd be v surprised if Tony spends much this window - we will prob get a bit of a donkey on the cheap on a short term deal that most fans will turn their nose up at or a youngster on loan with Harry leaning out of the window on deadline day. Its only annoying if you have expectations...
              Wonder when you'd pipe up grumpy dave... Some would call that stalking mate but you know
              i pipe up?????????? you're the one with verbal diarrhea, as i say been quiet with you missing, don't like it when we win do ya foolem boy

Comment

you serious?

Comment

i pipe up?????????? you're the one with verbal diarrhea, as i say been quiet with you missing, don't like it when we win do ya foolem boy
                  jog on mate - I have an opposing opinion and you lot have a cry

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                    Getting tired of this. I'm going to assume you are!!
                    Blokes a 1st ******* voyager.....i'll let him fill in the blanks, he makes up all the other things he posts

Comment

Because I don't sit on the fence.. I have an opinion. I can say what I want Buffalo.. You start going round saying, what gives you the right to criticise, means no one would ever be allowed to have an opinion.

We've known we have needed a striker for the whole season, yet were now in mid-jan with no one?.. Surely you'd line one up to sign on 1st of Jan!
                      Only if it's the right player, at the right price, with the right contract, who wants to play for us (possibly as 2nd fiddle to Charlie), and his agent is happy, and the selling club will accept, etc..

Whether you have the right to criticise or not, I am simply pointing out a contradiction in your posts.

You quite happily moan and call Harry a clown for not signing anyone and then admit you know nothing about how hard it is. On top of that, Harry has made it quite clear that he isn't the one that does the deals, it's Phil Beard and TF. The club were obviously trying to sign more striking options in the last window and are doing so again in this one. Don't really know what more anyone can reasonably ask personally.

Comment

you serious?
                        Think people are not agreeing with your negativity. And i am glad a lot of people are happy with our season, and with Harry. Just a shame you can't see it
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

jog on mate - I have an opposing opinion and you lot have a cry
                          Us lot foolem boy???...are you not Rangers then ????...You weirdo have nothing more than an attention craving.....opinion?...you need a brain to weigh up all the facts to qualify for an opinion, look at the
                          picture as whole, all you do spout nonsense about the manager...cretin

Comment

I can FOOKIN see it! What are you lot on about!! Your so quick to look for someone who you think hates Harry..

Yes were 3rd, yes Harrys doing a good job at the mo, yes we played well last week.

Im pointing out what I would like to see and what annoys me.. Because I would of liked to of seen a striker in by now, DOES NOT MEAN I hate Harry etc.

Stop assuming

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              have you sold him a subbuteo set?

on a serious note, did you make a 6 figure sum through royalties per year off your old mans invention? and I'd imagine as it's quite dated not many are being sold recently?
                              stop being so f**kin nosey weare

Comment

Us lot foolem boy???...are you not Rangers then ????...You weirdo have nothing more than an attention craving.....opinion?...you need a brain to weigh up all the facts to qualify for an opinion, look at the
                                picture as whole, all you do spout nonsense about the manager...cretin
                                Pahaahaaa you got more defensive then anyone don't ya Dave. I have an opposing opinion and you class it as spouting nonsense.
                                I will change I promise.. I will just comment on how well were doing.

You start getting all personal when you get defensive.. sure sign you might need that brain?

Comment

Working...
                                X