Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hark at some of you lot moaning n whinging n general spoilt brattiness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Ha ha, it's general Kentish behaviour, of which you are a past master of treacle x
    Nothing like a good generalisation eh popsie! xx

Comment

• yee gods!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        So V's given himself a day off from here - putting it all in perspective, ask yourself is this REALLY such a huge deal (as some like to make it) in the grand scheme of things?
        If it's not REALLY such a huge deal, you know, in the grand scheme of things, why even bother with the ban? Surely if being banned is such a non event as you make it out to be, it shouldn't even be considered, let alone implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          If it's not REALLY such a huge deal, you know, in the grand scheme of things, why even bother with the ban? Surely if being banned is such a non event as you make it out to be, it shouldn't even be considered, let alone implemented.
          Read the full post that you quoted and there's your answer Hoop-du-Jour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            Think you'll find he meant no big deal that a poster is banned, rather than what he was banned for.

But I suspect you knew that really, didn't you?

Comment

• Well, someone had to be the 201st reply.....

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Think you'll find he meant no big deal that a poster is banned
                Er, so did I.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                rather than what he was banned for.
                Moot. (see above)

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                But I suspect you knew that really, didn't you?
                Negated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                  Well, someone had to be the 201st reply.....
                  Well that's just pure buffoonery

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Well that's just pure buffoonery
                    Especially so as I missed the 200th spot.... Then had to amend...

Comment

• I think Facto has a blo ody nerve.

Tbh I like the bloke but he has no right questioning fans that have probably spent close to a ton to follow their team.

They have every right to question the performance and like facto watching it on some dodgy stream, neither of us have a right to question them.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                        Especially so as I missed the 200th spot.... Then had to amend...
                        Technically you were the 200th reply....

Comment

• Good what a ****ing boring load of old boolox this thread is!!!!!!!!! Yawwwwwwwn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            Good what a ****ing boring load of old boolox this thread is!!!!!!!!! Yawwwwwwwn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Banning anybody is a shame, agreed.

We all know he doesn't like adverts, which enable this site to exist. We all know he doesn't want prizes for anyone including the aim of offering match tickets to those who it may be the only way they can justify going to a football match. We all know he is against us giving money to the 3 charities, one of which is the Tiger Cubs, but is happy to use the word "retard" because he thinks it's OK. Would it really come as a surprise that his reply to Bluehoop's eloquent response to that matter was the subject of complaints? This was one of the comments:

"Any credibility he may have had, or argument he was trying to form, was lost with this post. Reprehensible."

So he is clearly spoiling it for some.

Sure, other posters might not be entirely happy with the rules, the moderating decisions etc. But they don't continually harp on about them, deliberately intending to cause offence to people in the process. Pretty sure there are other types of forum for those that get off on that.
                              did it feel good Brighton pressing that ban button?? :-) Must admit to a certain satisfaction when i manage to get one of the 3 or 4 overly liberal mods we have here get all red and trembly enough to press the button :-) . I mean there are a couple of good ones and Kirill, well you know what you are going to get with Kirill. Its obvious that this is the only bit of power the poor bloke has in his life but its the 3 or 4 goody two shoes that are the best ones to get a reaction out of.

I have picked up many bans and infractions over the years and most have been deserved but there has been quite a few lately that seem to be more "personally" enforced and issued not from an anonymous unbiased authority but from a petty more personal standpoint and it seems to be getting more common. So i must be doing something right!
                              As for more lengthy bans Brights ...well i am not a particularly PC person (shocker :-) ) and not too good at conforming or following rules so i can foresee a ban sooner rather than later. Got no problem on the length of ban you dish out whether it be a month , a year or a lifetime ban.

Oh one more thing...the person who reported and complained to the mods, ffs fella grow a pair will you. If i post something you dont agree with or find "Reprehensible" then ffs post something in the thread and confront me. Did you phone up and tell your mummy too? :-) Nothing reprehensible about using the word retard and nothing reprehensible about calling someone a retard for a brainless act or an idiotic post ....if some people find certain words more sensitive than others then thats their problem, lifes tough like that. I use words like that all the time in everyday language and will continue to do so. Lifes to short to go through it worrying about offending people. My goal is to live my life as un-PC like as possible and leave the biggest carbon footprint behind i can and have lots of fun while doing so!.

Comment

• Vblock you just don't know when to stop, do you? You could have returned now and continued contributing to QPR discussions and that would have been it but you have to continue the mod bashing. Well you know as well as we do that this is not tolerated on WATRB. These are our rules and most posters (only naturally) respect them and rarely if ever trigger our moderation. Believe it or not, I am basically the last mod who still defended you when it came to imposing a longer ban because I know you are interested in discussing QPR and I only wish you could focus on that. You were warned and then banned for 24 hours but that clearly was not enough. You are now banned for one week. I hope you come back better instead of bitter.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X