Todays starting 11 was 100% British & Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    To be honest with posters, in England it does help to have British players, in Spain to have Spainish players & in Germany have German players etc

I'm not saying lets only have British players, but I do understands W12's point of view
    I see what you did there. You've confused British and English.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      I see what you did there. You've confused British and English.
      I think that's a joke but if not there was no confession, British players understand English football & play in England for years. Would be unfair to say just English as Dunne, Phillips etc play a brilliant British/English game
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        I think that's a joke but if not there was no confession, British players understand English football & play in England for years. Would be unfair to say just English as Dunne, Phillips etc play a brilliant British/English game
        Your earlier post said Spain and Spanish, Germany and German, England and......British.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Your earlier post said Spain and Spanish, Germany and German, England and......British.
          i think we get the general idea...
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            No it's more to do with a team playing for each other not themselves as individuals ..... Have you learnt nothing!
            Completely misunderstood my point unsurprisingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
              Yeah because the other teams at the top of the table are 100% British and Irish too... idiot.
              Behave.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Behave.
                why the need to behave? W12 spouts utter rubbish constantly, including many posts about how everything should be British and foreigners are all mercenaries...yet ignores many examples that prove him wrong, like awful English players. he has even made posts talking about players that are British when they aren't.

Many of his posts have been blatantly racist over the years, this is a more subtle version of a theme.

W12 is the most ridiculous poster on this site IMO.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

our squad from last year would've walked the championship

this is just arrys management style, there is no magic formula

a british core may help us get out of this division but will get found out in the prem, let's not kid ourselves. it's a different level, one where 'passion' will not cut it - u need technical & tactical quality. all good today tho, no complaints here....

Comment

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 5h
                    Not a game for the purists today. 3 tough points. Team spirit is building. Togetherness there for all to see.

Comment

To think that all black French African players don't give a monkeys and are only after an easy ride is wrong. To think that only British players care and play with passion and commitment is wrong. But what is right is that since Qpr have disregarded the former and replaced them with the latter, our club has turned the corner. the side has improved massively, the players want to play and all put in a shift. If that makes someone racist for having that opinion, then I'm unfortunately a racist as well

Comment

Originally posted by QPRSCLART View Post
                        our squad from last year would've walked the championship

this is just arrys management style, there is no magic formula

a british core may help us get out of this division but will get found out in the prem, let's not kid ourselves. it's a different level, one where 'passion' will not cut it - u need technical & tactical quality. all good today tho, no complaints here....
                        Our squad of last year should of finished in the top 19 but it didn't

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          To think that all black French African players don't give a monkeys and are only after an easy ride is wrong. To think that only British players care and play with passion and commitment is wrong. But what is right is that since Qpr have disregarded the former and replaced them with the latter, our club has turned the corner. the side has improved massively, the players want to play and all put in a shift. If that makes someone racist for having that opinion, then I'm unfortunately a racist as well
                          It's a part of a bigger picture. We're playing far inferior teams to last year, and our performances so far, while battling, have been a bit laboured and might have resulted in defeats which always tests team togetherness. Morale will always be better when winning.

Yes, we've brought in British players, but it's more to do with the type of player rather than their nationality.

W12 has boiled the improvements to one reason, even so far as to blame one particular set of players, based on their nationality and origin. It's ridiculously simplistic.

Comment

then it would appear that i am also a racist!.

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
                              then it would appear that i am also a racist!.
                              Might change my username to J.T

Comment

This is it TB, whats the ****ing point is comparing vieria when we have mbia or diakite

This club was rotting at the core and at the centre it was a large french african contingent. Nothing wrong with a few talented foreigners in a squad but **** me the changing room last season must have felt like the top deck of the 207 to the likes of Hill and Derry. Proof is in the pudding though i expect Malchom X will be along in a minute to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X