Todays starting 11 was 100% British & Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    What's the matter with some people giving it the Billy Britain?

I don't give a damn where a player comes from, as long as he does a decent job for the team.

There's been loads of great French Africans playing in English football. The ones we bought unfortunately were not a good fit for our club.
    Perhaps try reading the points rather than formimg your own through pure ignorance

Comment

What's the matter with some people giving it the Billy Britain?

I don't give a damn where a player comes from, as long as he does a decent job for the team.

There's been loads of great French Africans playing in English football. The ones we bought unfortunately were not a good fit for our club.
      Whoosh.. Not long now til the holidays finish. Are you looking forward to swapping stickers at break time again?

Comment

same pathetic thread every week...what a bore..up there with ted and facto threads now

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          Whoosh.. Not long now til the holidays finish. Are you looking forward to swapping stickers at break time again?
          How original.

Comment

Pathetic.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Shiite comeback to a reasonable post.....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                W12 has been banging the same drum for years, even when our worst players were all British - ignorant or stupid, I am sure he will tell us which....
                W12 posted another of his 'black people are bad' threads in the QPR memorials section last week....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  Shiite comeback to a reasonable post.....
                  Shite comeback to a Shiite post

Comment

W12 posted another of his 'black people are bad' threads in the QPR memorials section last week....
                    Any chance of a link to that quote?

Comment

I did post a thread accidentally in this section and subsequently removed when realised. Don't rememeber writing a thread like that though just another one highligting the fact that we have a British / Irish matchday squad and team spirit seems great.

Comment

They know this league more than the foreigners.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          same pathetic thread every week...what a bore..up there with ted and facto threads now
                          Ted ,Facto,and W12,what a win treble thats all bases covered
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Ifs a fact that the team spirit, passion and level of commitment has increased ten-fold from last season. The squad is predominately Brits/Irish. There was a mentality of not giving a shite from thesquad that made me sick. A lot of the players last year clearly didn't care and had a swagger and demeanour of"QPR is beneath me" Is this down tk where they're from or down to individual. I don't know but give me this group of players over last years work shy fops all day. Hill and Derry both came out and said there was an awful culture in the dressing room, what did that mean?
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Ifs a fact that the team spirit, passion and level of commitment has increased ten-fold from last season. The squad is predominately Brits/Irish. There was a mentality of not giving a shite from thesquad that made me sick. A lot of the players last year clearly didn't care and had a swagger and demeanour of"QPR is beneath me" Is this down tk where they're from or down to individual. I don't know but give me this group of players over last years work shy fops all day. Hill and Derry both came out and said there was an awful culture in the dressing room, what did that mean?
                              Think you have to be careful labelling people as 'Brits' which is short for British. It's like saying Pakistanis are Pakis. Would you speak of Brits and Pakis?

Besides, many people don't see themselves as British, but English, or Scottish, or Welsh, and each of those are legally identified nowadays according to the census of 2011. I see myself as English, which is my right, not British, and certainly not a 'Brit'.

You will also be aware that the likes of Green, SWP, and AJ were England internationals, not British internationals. How do you know that those players may or may not be offended by being labelled 'Brits'?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Think you have to be careful labelling people as 'Brits' which is short for British. It's like saying Pakistanis are Pakis. Would you speak of Brits and Pakis?

Besides, many people don't see themselves as British, but English, or Scottish, or Welsh, and each of those are legally identified nowadays according to the census of 2011. I see myself as English, which is my right, not British, and certainly not a 'Brit'.

You will also be aware that the likes of Green, SWP, and AJ were England internationals, not British internationals. How do you know that those players may or may not be offended by being labelled 'Brits'?
                                Well one might say I have to be careful of labelling you d!ck which is short for Richard

Stupid post, stop being so pedantic and clever it really doesn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X