Todays starting 11 was 100% British & Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays starting 11 was 100% British & Irish

Obvioisly Hoilett will figure in our strongest starting 11 but now wasn't the problem obvious all along.

Onwards and upwards

Proper fighting side that all look as though they want to be there. I like it.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Itīs not as if they are poorly paid. Should be a good job to have!!
      Last edited by Shania; 24-08-2013, 05:33 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Racist

Comment

Think it makes a massive difference at a club like ours.

The bigger, more successful clubs can get away with having internationals from all over the world.

Comment

More to do with the individuals than where they are from.

And the fact that we're playing a much poorer standard of opposition.
            Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 24-08-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah because the other teams at the top of the table are 100% British and Irish too... idiot.

Comment

Nonsense. The team was made up of English and Irish players. I don't recall seeing a jock or taffy in the starting XI.

You have some very odd views on the nationality of players......
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

When was the last time we had ten englishman in the starting lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    When was the last time we had ten englishman in the starting lineup?
                    Good question. I've no idea.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Except for a norwegian player ofcourse, I think itīs a good thing that we have as many Brits as possible this year. Last year we had far too many "foreigners" who didnīt want to be here
                      Last edited by Shania; 24-08-2013, 07:07 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        More to do with the individuals than where they are from.

And the fact that we're playing a much poorer standard of opposition.
                        No it's more to do with a team playing for each other not themselves as individuals ..... Have you learnt nothing!

Comment

Actually agree with w12 on this one. British core of proper fighters and players giving 100%. Yes the liberals with say "what a our Zidane Viera etc " but it's hardly a fair comparison comparing some of the worlds best players from that part of the world to the 2 bob people we've signed. It's clear for all to see that such players as O'Neil, Simpson and Green are more in it for the fight than, say, Bosingwa and Traore. And yes before anybody gets pedantic I know they're not "French African" but my gripe isn't against them it's just an observation that a British backbone is, IMO, key to promotion.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                            Yeah because the other teams at the top of the table are 100% British and Irish too... idiot.
                            What's other teams got to do with our transition as a club you plum

Comment

To be honest with posters, in England it does help to have British players, in Spain to have Spainish players & in Germany have German players etc

I'm not saying lets only have British players, but I do understands W12's point of view
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X