Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshy - Should he stay or should he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    No, I think it's all taken place on the forum. He has certainly not reported any incidents of PM bullying to the mods. And I have no reason to suspect it is via PM's. If it is then then the moderators would wish to see evidence of this and take any necessary action against the perpetrators of any so-called "bullying". However my impression is that excuse has just been used as a smoke-screen and the "bullying" he refers to is his personal subjective definition of the term. Furthermore it could just as easily be argued that his posting style is of an equally "bullying" nature if we are to judge it by the same definition.
    Exactly what I posted earlier ............ great minds and all that :shy:
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• dont care really if banned or not however Marshy

constantly claims he is being bullied
      geng... hard to have a debate with someone who claims you are bullying him if you disagree

claims harry and TF are west ham scum....surely thats trolling
      welcomes wolves troll slating qpr (we play in a shed etc) with non ironic "welcome, nice to hear your views"
      some of his views may be reasonable but hardly ground breaking, Marshy delivers as if educating and if you dont
      agree you are a mindless,brainwashed idiot who can form no view of your own and follow Harry and the pundits.

find the guy hilarious and consider him to be either a, mental or b, fan of another club

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        dont care really if banned or not however Marshy

constantly claims he is being bullied
        geng... hard to have a debate with someone who claims you are bullying him if you disagree

claims harry and TF are west ham scum....surely thats trolling
        welcomes wolves troll slating qpr (we play in a shed etc) with non ironic "welcome, nice to hear your views"
        some of his views may be reasonable but hardly ground breaking, Marshy delivers as if educating and if you dont
        agree you are a mindless,brainwashed idiot who can form no view of your own and follow Harry and the pundits.

find the guy hilarious and consider him to be a mental

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          False and misleading accusations in your opinion.
          Or can you prove otherwise?
          Yes Terry, in the case to which I think you refer, in my opinion. Just as some things such as tactics, team selection, player performance are clearly a matter of opinion. Who is to say one view is more or less valid than another? But when serious accusations are made, then I happen to be of the opinion that they should not, unless those making them can provide some degree of proof. However, I am just as open to persuasion otherwise now, as I was then.

But there have been other instances of such accusations, where clearly things were made up to suit certain agendas.

I can't help but get the impression that you think I want to have a different opinion to you on a certain matter. That couldn't be further from the truth. Logically, why would I want that to be the case? What difference could it possibly make to me?

Good to see you back posting, by the way.

Comment

• It's a bit ironic that a post complaining of bullying was met with a page of one liners laughing at the guy for claiming to be bullied

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
              It's a bit ironic that a post complaining of bullying was met with a page of one liners laughing at the guy for claiming to be bullied
              Why? It's comical - just read his posts and tell me it's not. He is clearly on a wind up.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• yeah

yeah hes one big wind up,him and all his chelsea mates are laughing at us
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  It's a bit ironic that a post complaining of bullying was met with a page of one liners laughing at the guy for claiming to be bullied
                  always one...

Comment

• i here

i here the qpreport need posters urgently so let marshy go on there site,but remember on there site if you dissagree with the governors they just ban you,he wont ever find another site like this one

posters of the calibre off matty and facto just arnt about on these other sites

but if marshy really was a qpr fan he would be sad to get banned but as he has already said he dosnt care about being banned from this site

and the reason he dosnt care is because hes a chelsea fan
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• 13 pages and a vote poll for an attention seeker is, well, job done I would say.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Geng seems to have fallen into the trap of actually believing someone is being bullied on an internet forum.

You couldnt make it up.

Comment

• I bully Fraggy.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            I bully Fraggy.
                            Who doesn't? He seems to enjoy it I think. Last time it got abit weird, however, when he asked me to spank him with a rubber kitchen glove and tell him he "had been a naughty boy" .
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Is he on other MB's?

Comment

• Tis true, Kirill does bully me where as Matty just woo's me :pleasantsuprise:
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X