Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshy - Should he stay or should he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i

I DONT THINK YOU CAN ASSOCIATE FACTO WITH MARSHY

FACTO, MYSELF,VANHOOP WE COME UNDER A DIFFERANT CATEOGORY

insanity is exceptable

but marshy has stated that he is a chelsea fan on one of his threads can one of the mods find that
    statement so the rest of you can understand that this is not acceptable

if marshy was trully a qpr fan then i wouldnt give a monkey about him but his statement has been made in one of his threads,why would he say that he was born in brentford ,but he was a chelsea fan........................
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      I'd ban him or give him points. Problem is the
      precedent would be to ban facto too as he starts non-stop attention seeking bs threads constantly.
      But the truth is, El Facto's involve a degree of humour AND he accepts other peoples views without ranting about BUSTING MYTHS .
      Anyone who can start a thread listing the MYTHS he is going to BUST in the following weeks, and that one about Park is obviously on the Autistic Spectrum, and that would be why he also trawls over old threads looking for quotes to back up his CORRECT VIEW ON EVERYTHING QPR !

You cannot 'debate' with someone displaying these tendencies, as they can only see the world in Black n White ..........

If he avoids the rope, the minimum solution has to be, banning him from starting threads in my opinion as Felt posted earlier.
      Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 05-03-2013, 11:03 AM.
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• We should do this for every member after the season has finished haha
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• dunno if being irritating should warrant a ban.

Has he definitely broken rules? If not he stays, just ignore....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Stay

Obviously winding people up and if they bite then so be it

Should not even be up for discussion as the only time you should ban someone is when they have broken the rules
            As irritating as he might be, I agree.

Comment

• I think we should try go create a forum where all voices will be appreciated by all it´s contributors.
              I cant belive what I read,why all this agony at a time where our club needs us. Besides; things are going fairly well for us now, let´s cherish these odd moments instead, and bury the axe for a while. If the gods looks after us, we will get a good result on Saturday. If that happens, it will boost our survival hopes immensly.:=):
              Last edited by Shania; 05-03-2013, 02:04 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• I think he should be standing outside the Bok Saturday holding a sandwich board asking the same question
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Ok,hehe.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• God how many pages is this non entity thread going to get?Hes a wind up end of.And loads fall for it.Even if he isnt he should be allowed o say what he feels as long as dont break the school rules to much.We all post **** at times,we all have opposing views live and let live.Sites not as busy as it used to be and you want another poster gone.You dont like what he has to say dont read it.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      God how many pages is this non entity thread going to get?Hes a wind up end of.And loads fall for it.Even if he isnt he should be allowed o say what he feels as long as dont break the school rules to much.We all post **** at times,we all have opposing views live and let live.Sites not as busy as it used to be and you want another poster gone.You dont like what he has to say dont read it.
                      I dont know and please stop calling me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                        This shouldn't be based on his popularity, as long as he plays by the rules he should stay! As others have posted if you don't like what he has to say ignore it!
                        Agreed.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

God how many pages is this non entity thread going to get?Hes a wind up end of.And loads fall for it.Even if he isnt he should be allowed o say what he feels as long as dont break the school rules to much.We all post **** at times,we all have opposing views live and let live.Sites not as busy as it used to be and you want another poster gone.You dont like what he has to say dont read it.

Comment

• cheers my lesser kent half cousin
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

cheers my lesser kent half cousin

Comment

• As previously mentioned, we’re damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

I too think it slightly distasteful that we have to hold such a poll that singles out one individual.
                                However, this proves that the team of admins/mods take the moderation of this board very seriously.
                                It proves that there isn’t just one person who holds all the cards & makes all the decisions.
                                Everything we do for this board, we do as a team; every decision that affects the board is voted on; & in this case, where there is a stalemate, we had no other option than to take a suggestion from our members & put up this poll.
                                Although most see Myu as the owner of the board, Myu keeps us all up to date with every single aspect that affects the running of this board. The transparency is very refreshing.

Some have mentioned the use of the ‘ignore’ option; this works great for the most part, bust as soon as someone quotes a person that you have on your banned list; you get to see their post.

What most on here are not aware of; is the amount of PM’s we receive from our members. I get an Email alert every time someone sends me a PM or somebody reports a post. Being 5 hours behind the majority of you & having to keep my phone/email on for work reasons, means I have lost count of the amount of times I have been woken up in the early hours with either someone reporting a member for a being an idiot or someone claiming they are being bullied.

The results of this poll while I am composing this message sits at +60% in favour of banning Marshy.
                                54 members (mostly regulars) want him gone; so what would the other 29 members who don’t want him gone, suggest we do to appease the 54?
                                If anyone can come up with a better solution, we are all ears.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X