Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshy - Should he stay or should he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    Bullying is all over this place, the moment you criticise Harry for a decision, the bullies jump on you, start calling you names, and want you to leave the forum. That is just one example of a hundred.
    so give me a quote then....destroy the myth that YOU HAVE'NT BEEN BULLIED

Comment

Bullying is all over this place, the moment you criticise Harry for a decision, the bullies jump on you, start calling you names, and want you to leave the forum. That is just one example of a hundred.
      You ever thought that the reason people "jump on you" is because you say your opinions are "facts" and when somebody disagrees you spout how you will be prooven right in the time and that you "destroy" what they say? Just a thought.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        You ever thought that the reason people "jump on you" is because you say your opinions are "facts" and when somebody disagrees you spout how you will be prooven right in the time and that you "destroy" what they say? Just a thought.
        or that the strength with which you put your opinions across gives licence for othersto come back with equal strength. its why some choose to use imo etc in their posts

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          so give me a quote then....destroy the myth that YOU HAVE'NT BEEN BULLIED
          I am not getting into this discussion, I have no interest to post till Saturday again, because I was banned before I had a lot of things to get off my chest, which I did.

If the moderators decide to ban me again, then I'd just like it to be known now that if come Saturday we play Bothroyd and we lose, don't come crying on here that we're going down, because I have already told you that Bothroyd is not the way forward. It never ceases to amaze me how a player scores one goal and suddenly he becomes the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            lol knew you would like him :-)
            Thought the same thing.

Comment

Stay, polls like this are a disgrace.

Comment

I respect his opinion but he is one deluded individual and probably getting off on all the attention he is currently receiving.

I still voted no on the ban but you reap what you sow Marshy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Stay, polls like this are a disgrace.
                  Bit distasteful I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    He is the only poster on my ignore list but I don't think he deserves to be banned.

I just wish there were some way to limit him to one new thread per day (or per week!). As others have observed, many of his posts seem to be disingenuous.
                    Only if we can include a few others, no names but one likes a cream horn in a certain bakers
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Only if we can include a few others, no names but one likes a cream horn in a certain bakers
                      Well, I am gone till next Saturday, you guys can sit here arguing and bullying people till whenever you like, I'll be back on Saturday to give my opinion on the tactics and game and call Harry out if he does another screw-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        I don't start that many threads mate. :impatient:
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Well, I am gone till next Saturday, you guys can sit here arguing and bullying people till whenever you like, I'll be back on Saturday to give my opinion on the tactics and game and call Harry out if he does another screw-up.
                          Another screw-up?

Like the one that resulted in a win at the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I don't start that many threads mate. :impatient:
                            It ain't you mate unless you frequent Hornchurch regularly
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Count myself lucky,you've not met my kind before petal
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i vote

he claims to be born in brentford but to be a chelsea fan.he has slagged off harry redknapp so i vote that he gets a life ban,if he wants to a sensible voter then he must go onto the dot org.where he can spout off his rubbish he is an enemy of the holly state of northolt and as there most gloriously decorated battle commander i say

GOODBYE CHELSEA SCUM
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X