No announcement yet.

POLL: Will JFH keep his job or lose it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckon he came clean to the club yesterday BEFORE this story bloke, only explanation as to how both statements came out so quickly last night. Club will now have to review the video themselves. From what is being broadcast he has to go but are the snippets misleading in the context of the whole interview? if so club could back him but it is only a matter of time.

Comment

Anyone who says 'make me happy' when arranging a fee for their services is not straight or acting in a legal business manor imo.
      Negotiations going up in twenty grand bumps as well.

Comment

Can't see this episode helping his relationship with the players and support staff, ultimately he will go but the waiting game is not one we can possibly win

Comment

He'll stay but lose all faith from the fans.

If the poll said do we the fans think he should leave, then I think you'll find most want him out.

Comment

Nothing will surprise me with our board if we kept him , probably think they may have the got rid after our usual spanking at Fulham anyway

Comment

If he's breached the rules he'll definitely go, if only because of the points deduction that may come our way

Comment

Imagine the players this morning going into training, what would you be thinking if you were a player?

We'd all be whispering and talking about it, would we not? It's terrible for team ethos.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Imagine the players this morning going into training, what would you be thinking if you were a player?
                  Yes, because football players today are all moral stalwarts.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Poll should be, do u want JFH to go, yes or no?

Comment

Depends on what the full video and transcript says. Lawyers are looking into this and think he has grounds to sue. But either way this is not good for the club with ffp hanging on and the club trying to clean up it's act. If lawyers can prove no wrong doing then he stays for now but the fans will eventually force him out due to mistrust and bad results. Could be in the best interests if the club and JFH part ways as on a team level things don't seem to be progressing.
                      I say get rid now and this would be the perfect time to guilty or not.

Comment

He has grounds to sue but not to grounds to keep his job IMO.

Comment

The question is silly. It really should be

Should Jimmy be sacked. Yes. No.

That would gague opinion on here. Not ask us to guess what might happen. I worry the silly b uggers running the club might try to keep him. If so, we have to try get him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Anyone who says 'make me happy' when arranging a fee for their services is not straight or acting in a legal business manor imo.
                            Negotiations going up in twenty grand bumps as well.
                            This. That's as plain as the nose on a man's face. It worries me that some can't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Yes, because football players today are all moral stalwarts.
                              Doesn't matter about the players. The manager/boss in every company should set an example and if he has done wrong then they will think wtf. But at the end of the day the players are employed by the club and not JFH and whatever reasons there are for bad results in the recent weeks they owe it to themselves and the club to try harder even if they think formations and tactics are not what they want.

Comment

He's staying. He's Les's man, and the club will have seen the full transcript/video and will back him

Comment

Working...
                                X