POLL: Will JFH keep his job or lose it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    there's just not enough meaty evidence to sack him.
    But maybe enough not to renew his rolling contract in December (not to mention fan power factor)...

Comment

It's looking like Les, Hoos and TF, listed in the order of the folk running the club, might not do the necessary thing immediately. So it's up to us Saturday to force them. Like Hughesless and Southampton at home. And Ramsey and Brebtfird and Derby. If so, let's do it.

Comment

I can't see him going.

So far it looks like he'll just come out of this looking like one greedy b*stard.

Comment

Nip and tuck the voting
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Only two options, I think the club will keep him.
            Unfortunately, I agree, but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              It's looking like Les, Hoos and TF, listed in the order of the folk running the club, might not do the necessary thing immediately. So it's up to us Saturday to force them. Like Hughesless and Southampton at home. And Ramsey and Brebtfird and Derby. If so, let's do it.
              I agree. Call for his head from pre kick off til the end (I doubt QPR will at any time look like beating Fulham).

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Nip and tuck the voting
                So, to appease both sides, maybe sack him now and later re-hire?
                Not that such travesty could ever possibly happen at QPR.
                No, wait, I vaguely remember something about Chris Ramsey.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  But maybe enough not to renew his rolling contract in December (not to mention fan power factor)...
                  This and the struggle for wins, goals and even the struggle to entertain should be enough to ensure he doesn't get this contract rolled over.

Comment

I think he's probably like 99% of people in the game. Greedy.

Unfortunately (as I want him gone for his shite football alone) it won't be enough to out him.

Giving players 3 days off. Firstly Warnock was hardly ever at training. That's why they have coaches to cover. Secondly how do we know it's not the norm to give players an extended recovery break? We don't.

Tax issue. Not illegal as far as I can see. Maximizing his profit. We'd all do that if we could.

Sorry but there's just not enough meaty evidence to sack him.
                    But it's how it's delivered though.

Hasselbaink's words were “It depends what the cheque says, you know? It just depends what has to be done, but if it’s an international week I can give them Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off.” Not "it's international week so the players will be off anyway". He clearly gave the impression that if it was made worth his while, he will put his day job on hold for 3 days to go get paid in Singapore. Maybe he's just using it as negotiation tactic and they would have been off anyway, but you have to say, it really doesn't read well.

For me, the above alone is enough to sack him. It's clear intent to put his own financial gain before the best interests of the club as well as his responsibilities as the clubs manager!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Hasselbaink's words were “It depends what the cheque says, you know? It just depends what has to be done, but if it’s an international week I can give them Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off.” Not "it's international week so the players will be off anyway". He clearly gave the impression that if it was made worth his while, he will put his day job on hold for 3 days to go get paid in Singapore.

Maybe he's just using it as negotiation tactic and they would have been off anyway, but you have to say, it really doesn't read well.

For me, the above alone is enough to sack him. It's clear intent to put his own financial gain before the best interests of the club as well as his responsibilities as the clubs manager!
                      100%!

He did this as soon as he suggested giving the players 3 days off for him to travel for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I would of thought the football enough would see to that. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Comment

Hasselbaink's words were “It depends what the cheque says, you know? It just depends what has to be done, but if it’s an international week I can give them Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off.” Not "it's international week so the players will be off anyway". He clearly gave the impression that if it was made worth his while, he will put his day job on hold for 3 days to go get paid in Singapore. Maybe he's just using it as negotiation tactic and they would have been off anyway, but you have to say, it really doesn't read well.

Last paragraph I agree 100%. Is it sackable though? I'd of thought not. That's my point.

Comment

Last paragraph I agree 100%. Is it sackable though? I'd of thought not. That's my point.
                            He's on a 1 year rolling contract mate. Even if it isn't enough to legally terminate his contract (and I believe it is by the way), it's hardly going to break the back to pay him up and send him on his way anyway.

Comment

He's on a 1 year rolling contract mate. Even if it isn't enough to legally terminate his contract (and I believe it is by the way), it's hardly going to break the back to pay him up and send him on his way anyway.
                              Thats true. Ties in with my thread last night about this could be a get out of jail card for Les.

Comment

He's got to go ,,, it will not be a great loss

Comment

Working...
                                X