POLL: Will JFH keep his job or lose it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    1st part Tarbie is out of the trying pan into the fire , we're still trying to recover from Ramsey's reign , 2nd part Ainsworth looks the most likely candidate for your very reasons
    Caretaker Manager mate.....few games only til we sort out something more permanent. Not saying he's the answer in the long run.

I'd be paranoid to make a permanent appointment right now until we know who else the Telegraph have got dirt on!

Comment

19th in league 2. No you're alright.

Top man, clearly not so good a gaffer.

Comment

He'll stay. Evidence not concrete enough and club clearly backing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          He'll stay. Evidence not concrete enough and club clearly backing him.
          Looks that way for now but if the football and results stay as they are with the fans on his back can't see him being offered a new contract.

Comment

Anymore word from the club today?
            Investigations ongoing and then the ta ta anouncement I'm so certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Install Ramsey as a caretaker (not ideal but needs must)....
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                So if Jimmy goes today, who would you have leading us out at Fulham? Les Ferdinand?

Comment

Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
                  Looks that way for now but if the football and results stay as they are with the fans on his back can't see him being offered a new contract.
                  That's a completely separate issue, and tbh after the tripe he's served up from day one, I'd be even more horrified at QPR if they do offer him another contract. It's been abysmal & we need to take advantage of the one decent contract we've ever given out and cut our ties completely.

Comment

would the board be able to trust him seeing as he's opened himself up, also as it was the clubs money he would be spending/using??????????

Comment

So if Jimmy goes today, who would you have leading us out at Fulham? Les Ferdinand?
                      Yes, I'd like to see him try, if merely to expedite his departure
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        would the board be able to trust him seeing as he's opened himself up, also as it was the clubs money he would be spending/using??????????
                        No proof he was ever going to spend 1p mate. Might of taken the 55k and said thanks but no thanks. That'll be the clubs stance on it. They've already said he has a clause stating he can make money away from QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Yes, I'd like to see him try, if merely to expedite his departure

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            No proof he was ever going to spend 1p mate. Might of taken the 55k and said thanks but no thanks. That'll be the clubs stance on it. They've already said he has a clause stating he can make money away from QPR.
                            Ok, so there is no proof he was ever going to influence the club to sign players from this organisation in the Far East. But how do you feel about him a.) being prepared to give the players 3 days off to allow him to go get paid in Singapore and b.) his sleazy negotiating tactics and request that the cash is paid in the Netherlands so he could avoid paying UK tax on it?

Aside from the above, it is a clear conflict of interests for a manager of a football club to be getting paid separately by an organisation that represents players. Surely you can see that?

Comment

Ok, so there is no proof he was ever going to influence the club to sign players from this organisation in the Far East. But how do you feel about him a.) being prepared to give the players 3 days off to allow him to go get paid in Singapore and b.) his sleazy negotiating tactics and request that the cash is paid in the Netherlands so he could avoid paying UK tax on it?

Aside from the above, it is a clear conflict of interests for a manager of a football club to be getting paid separately by an organisation that represents players. Surely you can see that?
                              I think he's probably like 99% of people in the game. Greedy.

Unfortunately (as I want him gone for his shite football alone) it won't be enough to out him.

Giving players 3 days off. Firstly Warnock was hardly ever at training. That's why they have coaches to cover. Secondly how do we know it's not the norm to give players an extended recovery break? We don't.

Tax issue. Not illegal as far as I can see. Maximizing his profit. We'd all do that if we could.

Sorry but there's just not enough meaty evidence to sack him.

Comment

Anyone. Literally anyone. Nasser from this parish even....

Comment

Working...
                                X