POLL: Will JFH keep his job or lose it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Anyone who says 'make me happy' when arranging a fee for their services is not straight or acting in a legal business manor imo.
    Negotiations going up in twenty grand bumps as well.
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    This. That's as plain as the nose on a man's face. It worries me that some can't see that.
    I didn't initially, but it's obvious now thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      I didn't initially, but it's obvious now thinking about it.
      It's probably because you're a kind, cautious man, Stan..... And that you don't jump to judgement. Was surprised by your initial reaction, because you're usually (not always...) bang on the money

Comment

He ain't going anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Reckon he came clean to the club yesterday BEFORE this story bloke, only explanation as to how both statements came out so quickly last night. Club will now have to review the video themselves. From what is being broadcast he has to go but are the snippets misleading in the context of the whole interview? if so club could back him but it is only a matter of time.
          I thought I read yesterday that the Telegraph contacted the eight managers and asked for them to comment, so he would have known before the story broke.

Comment

It's probably because you're a kind, cautious man, Stan..... And that you don't jump to judgement. Was surprised by your initial reaction, because you're usually (not always...) bang on the money
            I must admit 77, this story has upset me quite a bit. Not because of JFH being stung, but the wider picture of this seemingly endless dragging of our club's good name through the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              I must admit 77, this story has upset me quite a bit. Not because of JFH being stung, but the wider picture of this seemingly endless dragging of our club's good name through the dirt.

I think you make my point, mate. Me? I'm instantly delighted tbh. Only because it means we can get rid of a wrong un.

Comment

... we can get rid of a wrong un.
                And then get in someone saintly like Big Sam, as some have mentioned ... out of the fire and into the frying pan

At this junction I would rather see Les step out of the shadows and try managing the team officially
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  And then get in someone saintly like Big Sam, as some have mentioned ... out of the fire and into the frying pan

At this junction I would rather see Les step out of the shadows and try managing the team officially
                  Cos he's done such a great job as Director of Football?!! Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Cos he's done such a great job as Director of Football?!! Ha ha
                    Cos it is high time for him to make amends or b*gger off.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      I thought I read yesterday that the Telegraph contacted the eight managers and asked for them to comment, so he would have known before the story broke.
                      He's not one of the eight though. You do know that yeah Jmel

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Cos it is high time for him to make amends or b*gger off.
                        Personally, at this stage, I'd have a clean slate.

Sack Jimmy for gross misconduct. Ask Les to fall on his sword because of the whole debacle. Install Ramsey as a caretaker (not ideal but needs must) and work out what we do next. Probably opt for a fans favourite like Ainsworth to be honest, I think the passion and honesty that he'd bring would be a refreshing change.

Comment

I think the statement was a mistake and possibly went out too early. It should neither have condemned or defended Hasselbaink, it should have just said we were investigating the matter.

I really can't see any way that Hasselbaink stays in his job. He is bang to rights. His actions clearly are to the detriment of the club for his own financial gain. That's clear gross misconduct and he has to go!
                          That is what sensible people would do. What's been done is what stupid people, the type who couldn't find their a ss with both hands would do. He'll go. If only because we fans insist upon it. Sooner rather than later. How TF has made any money in life is beyond me.

Comment

Get rid I say. Think he'll stay though.

Comment

Personally, at this stage, I'd have a clean slate.

Sack Jimmy for gross misconduct. Ask Les to fall on his sword because of the whole debacle. Install Ramsey as a caretaker (not ideal but needs must) and work out what we do next. Probably opt for a fans favourite like Ainsworth to be honest, I think the passion and honesty that he'd bring would be a refreshing change.
                              1st part Tarbie is out of the trying pan into the fire , we're still trying to recover from Ramsey's reign , 2nd part Ainsworth looks the most likely candidate for your very reasons

Comment

Ainsworth.
                                Just like Rangers.
                                Shite but local.

Comment

Working...
                                X