No announcement yet.

Granero seeks return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this thread merit a poll, something like If fit would you like Granero to come back to Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Does this thread merit a poll, something like If fit would you like Granero to come back to Rangers.
      Sure, poll added.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Sure, poll added.
        What is your opinion on Granero Stanley?
        You only tend to add articles of what others think but you normally give a fair asset on things so pls also add your views.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          Seriously, keep it up, I really do find it useful
          Yeh, don't get me wrong, it's quality info....just wish didn't have to scrollpast it on every point you make.Maybe make the signature smaller, as it's ridiculous trying to get through a discussion with that signature. Usually scroll past your posts as I know that big **** signature is on it's way,lol.

Otherwise,Sterling stuff squire!
          Last edited by QPRWeRTogetheR; 01-06-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            What is your opinion on Granero Stanley?
            You only tend to add articles of what others think but you normally give a fair asset on things so pls also add your views.
            I've always said I liked him as a player WeAre. My view is it's a misconception to see him as a player who needs too much time on the ball - it's more the case that because of his level of technical ability, that affords himself the luxury of allowing himself more time on the ball. He has it in his locker to be good and strong in possession of the ball as well as being able to pick out a pass. The slower pace of the PL I think will suit his game more and I think he struggled last time arriving from abroad to a club with too many different languages and cultures in one dressing room that was already divided to be begin with and gradually deteriorated. I think he's certainly the type of player that could buy into and thrive in our newly found positive spirit, and it's encouraging to hear the likes of Nedum still speaking highly of him and hoping he can return.

Comment

I've always said I liked him as a player WeAre. My view is it's a misconception to see him as a player who needs too much time on the ball - it's more the case that because of his level of technical ability, that affords himself the luxury of allowing himself more time on the ball. He has it in his locker to be good and strong in possession of the ball as well as being able to pick out a pass. The slower pace of the PL I think will suit his game more and I think he struggled last time arriving from abroad to a club with too many different languages and cultures in one dressing room that was already divided to be begin with and gradually deteriorated. I think he's certainly the type of player that could buy into and thrive in our newly found positive spirit, and it's encouraging to hear the likes of Nedum still speaking highly of him and hoping he can return.
              Very well said.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah v good post tbh and pretty much agree with it all.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No thanks!!!

Taarabt - good player but don't want him here,
                  Mbia - good player but don't want hum here,
                  Samba - good player but don't want hum here,
                  Diakite - good player but don't want him here
                  etc etc etc...

... Granero is just another. Let's keep the one's who want to be here and have that all important team spirit like Barton, Simpson, Austin, hill, Green and bring in new faces that want to be here. Please please don't bring in any of the old faces. Lets keep moving forward not backwards.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

no thanks a very light weight offers nothing sort of player!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I would like him back, although he did spend a lot of last season injured. He must have something about him as they loved him at real madrid. a good player and there where a couple games with him and furling where our midfield looked really good. His style is such that he looks like he is uninterested a bit like Niko's . i would prefer to have granero over Krancjar. Plus he and Barton can talk philosophy in the middle of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        I would like him back, although he did spend a lot of last season injured. He must have something about him as they loved him at real madrid. a good player and there where a couple games with him and furling where our midfield looked really good. His style is such that he looks like he is uninterested a bit like Niko's . i would prefer to have granero over Krancjar. Plus he and Barton can talk philosophy in the middle of the park.
                        I was about to say that I think he would get on well with Barton. He obviously got on with Ned if this article is correct, and I think he had a good relationship with Faurlin (they both speak Spanish and have had similar sorts of injuries).

Comment

Funnily enough, I had an in depth discussion with a Real Sociedad fan about Granero last night! Obviously injury hasn't helped but he says that they weren't very impressed with what they saw of him but would still love to keep him! Seemed a bit odd but that's what he says is the general consensus!
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                            Funnily enough, I had an in depth discussion with a Real Sociedad fan about Granero last night! Obviously injury hasn't helped but he says that they weren't very impressed with what they saw of him but would still love to keep him! Seemed a bit odd but that's what he says is the general consensus!
                            I think he only played two or three matches for Real Sociedad and some of those were as substitute, so I am not sure how he could have an opinion.

Comment

Like many of us said last season before he was loaned out he, like many of our players, would definetly benefit from playing in a team with a better spirit. Nothing new under the sun there. Anyway, if he wants to succeed in the prem abilitywize he needs to learn to release the ball far earlier than he did last year. To his defence; Have to say, i.e. a somewhat lazy and static Cisse didnīt excatly make ereit easier for him to play it directly.
                              Last edited by Shania; 31-05-2014, 01:50 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Like many of us said before he was loaned out from he will benefit from playing in a team With a better spirit. But at the same time if he wants to succeed in the Prem he need to release the ball far earlier than he did last year. Have to say that i.e. a static Cisse didnt make it easier him to play it direct.
                                Sorry but what is the significance of AMOR FATI 19th of May 1536?

Comment

Working...
                                X