No announcement yet.

Granero seeks return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely give him a second chance If he is really eager and focused on playing for us. He showed some glimpses of good player and seemed to have been badly managed by the Hughes. Needs to work of his body and pace.
    Last edited by Yousef; 01-06-2014, 10:45 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      Thought it meant love fatties. Sorry just having a Joey Barton moment. Joke before I get crucified.
      Hehe....was going to make the same joke :/
      Last edited by QPRWeRTogetheR; 01-06-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        No no, I didnt mean you.

Regarding Anne B. Her final Speech pretty much implied that despite claiming innocence of all charges she felt like dying for a worthy cause; God, England and Henry.

Supporting QPR is also a matter of accepting fate. Nothing is ever straightforward at this Club, is it? Hence, you better try to enjoy the ride. That will make it so much easier, IOW- AMOR FATI.
        I agree. Great signature Shania. Love all this philosophy when I read stuff associated with QPR these days. Actually getting educated and a lot of enlightenment following my team instead of stress these days!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Not sure why people go on about players being lightweight as if its a footballing issue. Firstly he isn't and gets stuck in as much as anyone, an secondly Spain are dominating world football with small players many may have tagged as lightweight, and lets not forgt Messi......
          Great comment. Best playermaker in the Premiership over past few seasons is David Silva. Do hope we can keep Granero.Would love to play intelligent football than hoof ball to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWeRTogetheR View Post
            I agree. Great signature Shania. Love all this philosophy when I read stuff associated with QPR these days. Actually getting educated and a lot of enlightenment following my team instead of stress these days!lol
            Thanks Appreciated.
            Last edited by Shania; 01-06-2014, 04:25 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Dont know how I missed this thread but for my penny's worth I would definitely welcome the lad back. Think Granero is class on his day and remeber watching him run the midfield against Chelsea and a few other teams. Think we have to remember that the year we got promoted we had such a disjointed team and a crap manager and some players were shown up for what they were but also some players didnt get the chance to always show their true potential and as the platform to do that just wansn't there. Granero in a team built with players who can compliment him I think could be outstanding.
              My only reservation would be his injury as is the same as Faurlin. These injuries can completely change a player.

Comment

Turning circle of an oil tanker. Yes he got "stuck in" but how often did he come away with the ball? Or do anything with it? He comes across as a decent bloke for a footballer and clearly must have been a player at some point but in more than half a season for us I can only think of a couple of games where he really impressed. Even Spurs where he was fantastic first half he disappeared the second. So often he nearly played the great pass or hit the great shot but it never quite seemed to come off. Still, be amazed if anyone takes him on so we have to make the most of him. At least he is unlikely to be a disruptive influence and is a trier. Rather keep him than O'Neil or Henry but below Jenas in the pecking order imho.

Comment

This

Comment

I am *** and i love taking it up the shitter

Comment

• Originally posted by toptop View Post
                      I am *** and i love taking it up the shitter
                      Good afternoon to you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                        Good afternoon to you too.
                        This board is open to all and apologies for his lack of respect for you g ay rangers fans.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• It seems that the vast majority of those who voted on this poll would like to give him a second chance.

He has footballing ability and in a settled team of players who want to be at the club who's to say his 2nd season in the Premiership will not be a good one.

As I said in my other response to ths thread, he is one of the few players still contracted to QPR and wont need a settling in period, so it could be best to give him a chance to show us what he can do in a side that includes Barton - who wont tolerate 'lazy' in the team, and hungry players like Yun, Phillips and Austin who will surely make more effort than the players who made up the disjointed Hughes team.

Comment

• not that much pace, not suited to the EPL, and on both counts not for us.

Yes, we need quality - which is why I wish Harry had been able to handle AT - but unfortunately we don't have any pace on the park either, and can not afford players who can not adapt to a very tough environment. Don't think Granero can adapt.

Comment

• Get him in and play him in his preferred central attacking position, not on the wing like Hughes did !

Comment

• Would like to see him to be given a second chance,as others have said,play him in his correct position then I think he will be an asset to have. We can't keep having a huge turnover of new players every season.

Comment

Working...
                                X