Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granero seeks return

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...return-7190764

Article suggest perhaps more than meets the eye about the players who left, and possibly that granero would've proffered to stay had it not been for high wages.

So, do you take him back? And how
    Many other cases do you think players would be willing to return?

Personally I may be swung to take granero, but the others can do one
    Yes
    78.65%
    No
    21.35%

The poll is expired.

Yes I'd have him back fit. Would of learned a heck of a lot about our game in that first season. A very cultured player & not one of the 'bad eggs' that we've heard about I'd imagine.

Comment

Good player when playing well, we need someone who can complete passes more often then not as I felt this season the amount of times our midfield gave the ball away or passed 5 yards sideways was criminal.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Great news!!!!!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Awful lot of miss information about the so called good and bad guys in this whole poison dressing room thing. Lot of players that were sent out on loan were for the benefit of the club in reducing wages not because they didn't want to play for the club. Certainly three of the players that get a lot of stick on here and other message boards never gave less than 100% for us and were certainly not a disruptive influence. Yes they may have made mistakes but are very good players, Granero being one, Mbia and Cesar the others.

Some on here need to look a little nearer home, some still here, some on loan and some sold, for those with the poor attitudes and couldn't care less approach. Just while we are on it anyone seen any good luck or well done messages from Mackie (ideal opportunity as a Forest player), Taarabt, Remy or even Derry?

Comment

If his mind is in the right place and he wants to work hard and join the band of brothers then why not
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What? He can f*ck off as far as I am concerned. Heard nothing about him for ages but now that we are back in the PL he has crawled out of the woodwork. Do not want.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                What? He can f*ck off as far as I am concerned. Heard nothing about him for ages but now that we are back in the PL he has crawled out of the woodwork. Do not want.
                Sarcasm right?

Comment

Both him and Faurlin returning from long term serious injuries would leave me concerned at the cover we have in the middle of the park

Comment

Personally thought he was absolute gash bar a handful of games in the premier league. No thanks.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Now AT has gone he can fight with Barton over who takes the free kicks

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Sarcasm right?
                        Where? I actually remember how he performed for us in the PL, or to be precise: did not perform. Waste of money and team sheet space.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He didn't adjust to the Prem well, but the ability is definitely there, give him time to adjust and he will be a top top player

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Personally thought he was absolute gash bar a handful of games in the premier league. No thanks.
                            Similar to Barton then
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

One of the few that went out who I would have back. Think him and Barton in the middle would be great combination and it was only Hughes stubbornness in kicking Barton out which prevented it

Comment

Working...
                              X