Where do you think the problem lies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    I think he's genuine in as much as he doesn't allow it to bother him as much as some of us.

I tend to take it as a personal affront when we don't win.
    Probably an age thing B, used to bother me in my yoof, but not so much now. Started going to LR in early 1960's with my old man, so seen a few ups and downs in my time.....more downs though, although 76 is still the highlight despite losing out on the title.....that pee'd me off for weeks I recall
    Never ever taken it as a personal affront though, how can it be personal? That's bordering on paranoia tbh, but each to their own!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Probably an age thing B, used to bother me in my yoof, but not so much now. Started going to LR in early 1960's with my old man, so seen a few ups and downs in my time.....more downs though, although 76 is still the highlight despite losing out on the title.....that pee'd me off for weeks I recall
      Never ever taken it as a personal affront though, how can it be personal? That's bordering on paranoia tbh, but each to their own!
      I'm only 50 though mate. Still young and impressionable.

Comment

I'm only 50 though mate. Still young and impressionable.
        Ah, a Saga lout then....! Join the club!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Early season positive atmosphere amongst the players seems to have disappeared.

Not sure HR is the man manager he is all cracked up to be.

Early season performers were edged out once HR brought in his favourites such as Carroll in place of Henry, BAE ahead of Hill at LB, call me mad but i love Hill at LB at this level.

Chops and changes key positions a lot.
          Redknapp was an average player and is an average manager,all he is good at is talking to the media and pumping up his own ego.

Motivational skills non existant cause I have not seen any and that is with players he knows and trusts.

Tactically clueless of late because never has a plan b or c.

Transfers only Charlie Austin has been a real success for us so far and while playing up front on his own.

Success as a manager not a lot really,just hypes himself up with the media and lots of fans buy it but he is really a conman.

Comment

He should take one of his Subutteo sets in to Harry and demonstrate how even he, having to flick plastic characters across a piece of cloth, can get players into dangerous positions quicker than our midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              would be even funnier if it wasnt true

Comment

He should take one of his Subutteo sets in to Harry and demonstrate how even he, having to flick plastic characters across a piece of cloth, can get players into dangerous positions quicker than our midfield.
                It worked for Fergie, why not Harry!!!!

Comment

could younadd a 'moaning whinging drama queen fans' option please myu. cos thats the real problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    what problem? being in the top four all season? lets see if reading and wigan have similar polls on their board?
                    You are easily pleased if you are purely satisfied on a results only basis..... Surely there must be some part of you that laments the fact that we rarely score a goal and there is hardly ever any action in Rangers' opponents goalmouths....

Even Harry has had to come out and voice his concerns at our lack of goals..... Soon he's going to fall asleep in the dugout because QPR are playing such dull football..... I know we're not far from the top but, we have lavished a fortune in assembling a team to get out of this league and we're making heavy weather against most teams at present and it's just not good enough.....

Hope we turn the corner starting on Weds and give Donny a good pasting but am not holding my breath....:(

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                      You are easily pleased if you are purely satisfied on a results only basis..... Surely there must be some part of you that laments the fact that we rarely score a goal and there is hardly ever any action in Rangers' opponents goalmouths....

Even Harry has had to come out and voice his concerns at our lack of goals..... Soon he's going to fall asleep in the dugout because QPR are playing such dull football..... I know we're not far from the top but, we have lavished a fortune in assembling a team to get out of this league and we're making heavy weather against most teams at present and it's just not good enough.....

Hope we turn the corner starting on Weds and give Donny a good pasting but am not holding my breath....:(
                      Spot on. Not to mention we are getting worse since the loss of Austin not to mention BAE probably off in a few days.

Comment

The players are committed, disciplined and organised be it in a negative style.

This is a tactical problem therefore the buck stops with the manager not the coaches

Comment

Joint enterprise.

Comment

I notice someone blamed the board. Love to know why, unless it was for not sacking the staff.

Comment

"Where do you think the problem lies?"

The question implies that there is a definite "problem" without defining what the "problem" may be.

It also asks who is to blame for the undefined "problem", which is like asking a mathematician what is the solution to the lack of numerals in the alphabet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                                "Where do you think the problem lies?"

The question implies that there is a definite "problem" without defining what the "problem" may be.

It also asks who is to blame for the undefined "problem", which is like asking a mathematician what is the solution to the lack of numerals in the alphabet.
                                In regards to lack of goals which is the problem of cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X