Where do you think the problem lies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    Trouble is I can only see our bad form continuing, no confidence in some of the players to dig deep and get us back on track.

Hope im wrong of course but this is the vibe im getting at the moment.
    Amen to that.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      In regards to lack of goals which is the problem of cause.
      Are you on the ale lad?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        You are easily pleased if you are purely satisfied on a results only basis..... Surely there must be some part of you that laments the fact that we rarely score a goal and there is hardly ever any action in Rangers' opponents goalmouths....

Even Harry has had to come out and voice his concerns at our lack of goals..... Soon he's going to fall asleep in the dugout because QPR are playing such dull football..... I know we're not far from the top but, we have lavished a fortune in assembling a team to get out of this league and we're making heavy weather against most teams at present and it's just not good enough.....

Hope we turn the corner starting on Weds and give Donny a good pasting but am not holding my breath....:(
        It's a results based business....it's getting points which matters.....would take a boring 1-0 to qpr anyday, over and above anything else. An entertaining game is just a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          It's a results based business....it's getting points which matters.....would take a boring 1-0 to qpr anyday, over and above anything else. An entertaining game is just a bonus.
          But we are talking about the whole season here, not just one match! Everybody would rather take a boring 1-0 win than an exciting 5-4 loss but that isn't the question. It doesn't come down to "should I play attacking football and lose all the time or play boring football and win all the time". Attacking teams often win too and there is NO evidence to suggest that boring football is more likely to get you wins. Perhaps you'd like to provide some? If not, then perhaps you can accept that some of us would rather see us play entertaining football in the expectation that it is every bit as likely to get us wins and promotion as the dross that is being served up these days.
          Last edited by dsqpr; 30-12-2013, 11:18 PM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Putting all his eggs in one basket with Austin was a big mistake from Harry.Had nobody half decent to replace him with if injured/knackered.

Buck stops with the manager and then coaching staff for me.

Comment

He pulled aj back from palace in the last dying seconds so thats not strictly true. He thought he had the experienced and proven goalscorer andy johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                He pulled aj back from palace in the last dying seconds so thats not strictly true. He thought he had the experienced and proven goalscorer andy johnson.
                Been injury prone for years and best days by him,same as Zamora.Both no way good enough for a top 6 team.

Comment

Trying to get Prem strikers to play in the Championship is difficult, you try it.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Been injury prone for years and best days by him,same as Zamora.Both no way good enough for a top 6 team.
                    But good enough for a premiership to want to take on his astronomical wages from us. Dont get it.

Comment

Oh and im not being argumentative but we are fourth and at the lowest position we have been all season, so its been good enough for a top six championship side thus far.

Comment

Oh and im not being argumentative but we are fourth and at the lowest position we have been all season, so its been good enough for a top six championship side thus far.
                        Rode our luck alot though.This transfer window is make or break for our season.He gets it wrong i can see us struggle to win enough games for anything better than playoffs.

Comment

Exactly. Harry's remit is to get us up, not look pretty. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            Rode our luck alot though.This transfer window is make or break for our season.He gets it wrong i can see us struggle to win enough games for anything better than playoffs.
                            I agree totally, and im also certain the man to fire us straight to the top again will be joining us. Just really cant see the point of anyome panicking yet cos we have dropped out of the top two on points for the first time this season. Wednesday could put us second again, so i really cant see why people are acting so doom and gloom.
                            If we drop out of the top two by more than just one win to get us back in it, then maybe i could understand it, but that aint happened all season, but the moaning is so hardcore.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 31-12-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I agree totally, and im also certain the man to fire us straight to the top again will be joining us. Just really cant see the point of anyome panicking yet cos we have dropped out of the top two on points for the first time this season. Wednesday could put us second again, so i really cant see why people are acting so doom and gloom.
                              If we drop out of the top two by more than just one win to get us back in it, then maybe i could understand it, but that aint happened all season, but the moaning is so hardcore.
                              Panic is a regular thing here.If were 10 points clear it would be no different.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                But we are talking about the whole season here, not just one match! Everybody would rather take a boring 1-0 win than an exciting 5-4 loss but that isn't the question. It doesn't come down to "should I play attacking football and lose all the time or play boring football and win all the time". Attacking teams often win too and there is NO evidence to suggest that boring football is more likely to get you wins. Perhaps you'd like to provide some? If not, then perhaps you can accept that some of us would rather see us play entertaining football in the expectation that it is every bit as likely to get us wins and promotion as the dross that is being served up these days.
                                Excellently put Sir.....

I can also see the argument that says a win is a win etc but come on folks.... Most of us are struggling financially so when we do come up with the readies it's nice to see some exciting football for most of the time... Lets be sensible we're never going to be blinding every game but we shouldn't be expected to just put up with dross either...

Think on Harry et all and sort it out or else patent this dull arsed brand of football for treating insomniacs....

Comment

Working...
                                X