• Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Carbs having turnout at 8pm GMT watch on FaceTime

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    some people can just never move on ???????????????

Leave a comment:

• Lord Charles
    replied
    And another one for the Adelophiles Verona v Genoa BT Sport 3 tonight at 20:00

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Lord Charles
    replied
    Adel watch, Genoa v Roma live on BT Sport extra, Sunday 2:00pm.

He ain't ever coming back, and he sure isn't what he was, but enjoy it for what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Adel played quite good for Genoa in the first half against Creitone. Pandev and Tarraabt are their dangerman. I`m watchting the match now.
    Last edited by Shania; 25-11-2017, 01:45 PM. Reason: Jeez. Lazy spelling.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Don't know why people still go on about Adel when we have Jamie. Need to move on.

Leave a comment:

• Lord Charles
    replied
    Some things don't change though, he's beyond us now and in any way you want to take it, always will be.

Speaking to TMW, Ludovic Fattizzo was asked about the future of Taarabt: “The person has changed, he’s realised that he has made a lot of mistakes in the past and he’s been able to exploit the great opportunity that Genoa has given him.

“He’s lost several pounds but now, after so much work, sweat is sacrifice, is again ready for the big football In England we will not be back, this is sure, but I promised to help him find him a great team for not season. Not in January, but I mean in the next campaign.”

Embed from Getty Images

Genoa have helped to kickstart Taarabt’s career after taking him on loan from Benfica, but it seems the player and his agent already have their eye on a bigger deal, after a short run of good form.

Rather than already looking at the next big contract, if Taarabt and his agent had learned anything then surely they’d be keen to go at least get two thirds of the way through the season before talking about great teams and big football for next season.

The former QPR player has rarely played since leaving the West London club in 2015, and after just 15 league games for the Serie A side, Fattizzo is already talking up another move for Taarabt.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Playing in serie a so would hardly drop down to championship. I know people think he's wasted his career but it hasn't dropped that much
    It's hardly been brilliant since he left us. I would go to say it's been a shocking waste of a brilliant talent. However, I would love to see him carry on his very recent form.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    With his new attitude, absolutely without question.
    I believe he stopped playing for Morroco but as they have qualified
    for 2018 WC we could see him there,new attitude as well

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Playing in serie a so would hardly drop down to championship. I know people think he's wasted his career but it hasn't dropped that much

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    So would a lot of other teams.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Adel is coming back.......the new lean version

Would you have him ?

Just asking
    With his new attitude, absolutely without question.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Yep
    Glad you said that Jimmy so would i

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Adel is coming back.......the new lean version

Would you have him ?