COVID Vaccinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Oh please open the can of worms.... We're waiting in anticipation for you to tell all you know...

So far, the reasoning for covid/vaccines being some sort of hoax is one bloke who only knows of 3 people who have had it and they had all been vaccinated.. another whose hobby is to count the number of bodies at his local undertakers and Ronald... Who knows so much truth but can't tell anyone....

Why would anyone listen to scientists all over the world when you've got that sort of expertise on tap here at WATRB.
    https://youtu.be/0p0qXvgsc4g

Who on here as ever claimed to be an expert?
    but there are many very well informed and highly intelligent individuals out there in the world, that have points of view that make you think, I for one like to think, now I know thinking is frowned apon nowadays in favour of believing what ever your told but I am cursed with a questing mind.
    There is no more I will post or say on this subject because as already stated its a Football forum.
    Minds are like Parachutes.........

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Jonny isn't Weare Dave.

I could be wrong, but you could be mixing Jonny up with not very nice but extremely dim tim, I believe that's who Weare gave a warning to, unless there's another thread I've missed.
      A warning?
      But no warning or anything done about the other prick?
      This forum was never backwards about banning me.
      What's the reluctance?
      It is someone posting under another identity isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

A warning?
        What's the reluctance?
        Stop making sh it up as you know full well that I clearly don't have more than one account. You need to calm down because this attitude of yours is becoming extremely unpleasant. Fraggy has just told you a few home truths yet you want to remain completely blinkered to the truth.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A warning?
          What's the reluctance?
          Have you seen that person post since Weare warned him?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Stop making sh it up as you know full well that I clearly don't have more than one account. You need to calm down because this attitude of yours is becoming extremely unpleasant. Fraggy has just told you a few home truths yet you want to remain completely blinkered to the truth.
            You really don't and should not be a mod or have any form of authority on any forum.
            As for unpleasant you are way ahead of anyone else on here and always have been with your snidey arrogant comments.
            You have no idea how to handle responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Have you seen that person post since Weare warned him?
              No I haven't, but Johnny boy still is, so why is that?
              Come on let's have some transparency, who is it?
              It has to be someone who holds sway on here otherwise why or how can it come on here and just start on numerous posters?

Comment

On a lighter unrelated topic just leaving for Southend with my 3 Grandsons, Hotel right on the Seafront, share some Love and Jellied Eels drink some Peroni or Stella and educate the Boys

Comment

It has to be someone who holds sway on here otherwise why or how can it come on here and just start on numerous posters?
                  Dave, you know more than most that we try not to discuss these things publicly.
                  Digging out Weare, really doesn't help, it plays into the hands of certain people.
                  As mods/refs/admins, we are constantly discussing issues behind the scenes, and are always looking for ways to improve members experiences on here.

If certain members only show up to cause trouble on certain subjects, then their true colours get revealed to the rest of our members.
                  We are trying to learn from the past, and jumping on that ban button constantly, turned most of the aforementioned into little martyrs.

I truly believe you owe Weare an apology, he has gone to bat for you many times in our Ref section.

You must surely have noticed, other than the odd blip, the usual characters that tried their hardest to pull us down with s hit posting, are rarely ever seen on here.

Our club are doing great currently, we should really just laugh at anyone trying to cause trouble where trouble isn't needed.
                  Dave, trust the process mate
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Deleted - Contained personal offensive language

Comment

• SheepRanger
                      SheepRanger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Johnykc

I will delete every post of yours if it contains offensive remarks about other posters

SheepRanger

Moving to non QPR section.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

As an advocate of this material I thought you'd be able to give some insight to us MSM brain washed morons? You've clearly been reviewing and understanding the content right?

Even if was to support the theory it was deliberately released by China to destabilise the USA and the Trump election, it's all part of a process to speed through control mechanisms that reduce our civil liberties though things like people tracking and the removal of cash due to its apparent germ carrying capabilities in favour of digital currency? An excuse to keep us at home to accelerate CO2 reductions, due to the impending death of the planet? Hiding deaths rates that are needed because we dont have enough food on the planet to feed this population explosion and the weak need to be popped off?

I find it odd that people who tell us to look further than MSM, can't offer any real insights, apart from it's all out there if you look. Probably because the content is mere conspiracy theory that perhaps is too embarrassing to write about in case you're viewed as a crack pot? How is David Icke getting on these days?

All of the above is merely challenge and I'm not looking for a bun fight over it. I hope you understand that.

Challenge accepted.
                      Have i ever mentioned David Icke?
                      Have you actually read any of what i suggested?

The people that are writing these articles offer a far more in depth analysis and quantify and link to credible sources where they acquire the information from which the likes of the daily mail etc don't.

Here I will make it easy for you and start you off with irrefutable government documents so hardly likely to be a conspiracy theory are they?
                      When you have worked your way through this I will put more up for you.

Independent Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/next-step-in-plans-to-govern-use-of-digital-identities-revealed--2

MINDSPACE | The Institute for Government

Comment

People are Always quick to jump on the Icke is a nutcase bandwagon but boy does he come up with some mind blowing interesting stuff, also alot of the stuff he has been ridiculed for gets proven to be true years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Plenty of scientists all over the world are being silenced and deplatformed for sharing the truth, tell me why are so many people not scared, just maybe it's because they have come across nothing ito be scared of, if anyone famous, Actor, Musician sportsperson would have died the Media would have a field day with it, also what about the overcrowded prisons around the world, you heard of any massive outbreaks bring out the Dead situations there.
                          You can snipe at me all you like Mate and call be Ronald all day,
                          Stick and stones
                          I Wonder what's in it for this *****?
                          He flies on here every single time with his anti Brexit, pro vaccine, pro vax passports , pro kneeling, pro blm, pro terrorism, pro illegal immigrants, anti UK, bs.
                          Very strange he never comments on QPR, then he'd be pro them losing for sure.
                          It's why I ask is he an alias.
                          If not he must be a lank, greasy******, ****o with a specs held together with *******" sitting in his dungeon ( really his bedroom at mums,with ********* of the world wallpaper) sitting in ****stained y ***** and a beetroot staind ****!!

Comment

I Wonder what's in it for this moron?
                            He flies on here every single time with his anti Brexit, pro vaccine, pro vax passports , pro kneeling, pro blm, pro terrorism, pro illegal immigrants, anti UK, bs.
                            Very strange he never comments on QPR, then he'd be pro them losing for sure.
                            It's why I ask is he an alias.
                            If not he must be a lank, greasy haired, saddo with a specs held together with elastoplast, sitting in his dungeon ( really his bedroom at mums,with aeroplanes of the world wallpaper) sitting in #### stained y fronts and a beetroot staind vest!!
                            Dave!! Really......

You call out others who throw abuse your way and you post this?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Dave!! Really......

You call out others who throw abuse your way and you post this?

Sorry sheep........

I can amend any parts that cause offence.
                              Was it the moron bit?

Specs?
                              Y-fronts?
                              I am deeply ashamed I have sunk to the trolls level and I will try harder.
                              In fact I promise to stick to Queens Park Rangers from now on

Comment

Working...
                              X