Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Ignore the pr i ck Ronnie.
    It doesn't appear until these types of subjects come up.
    Says to me that this is a regular poster under a different name, trolling.
    Weare mouthed off that it would be banned.
    I am seriously thinking it is weare
    Some people just can't handle different opinions, If people can't look and think for themselves, that's sad, we learn from listening and looking not from throwing our toys out the pram, getting all your info from MSM and the people at the Top gives a rather narrow field of view, in my most humble but probably right opinion.

Ps Nasa and the pentagon are now saying that a lot of UFO sightings are genuine and have been filmed by the military.
    always thought they had a hand in the pyramids, ancient maths Acupuncture, always keep an open mind and Heart.
    just to stay on Topic reckon them space cowboys love a bit ot the Rangers and was there si singing the boys home

Comment

Key board Warrior, oh #### Dave hope I haven't got there the it's pronouns wrong.

Comment

https://youtu.be/LwAuSDQX_OY

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
          I watched it, yes, and..........? Pharma Execs hold Exec roles at MSM too. Perhaps they hold Exec roles in other industries too, most have non-Exec roles for loads of companies.

I'm still unclear what version of the truth you believe in?

Do you believe in the theory that USA created COVID and planted it in China, in some sort of cold war game? Then strip US tax dollars to US Pharma that the New World Order own shares in? Is that what you're implying?

I wish you guys would just be explicit in what you believe in rather than saying we're being lied to, the truth is out there and do your own research.

Just tell us what you think is going on.

Comment

https://youtu.be/mpDCa7UVAdE

Comment

https://youtu.be/1mCaPxYTXGE

Comment

https://youtu.be/Du2wm5nhTXY

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I watched it, yes, and..........? Pharma Execs hold Exec roles at MSM too. Perhaps they hold Exec roles in other industries too, most have non-Exec roles for loads of companies.

I'm still unclear what version of the truth you believe in?

Do you believe in the theory that USA created COVID and planted it in China, in some sort of cold war game? Then strip US tax dollars to US Pharma that the New World Order own shares in? Is that what you're implying?

I wish you guys would just be explicit in what you believe in rather than saying we're being lied to, the truth is out there and do your own research.

Just tell us what you think is going on.
                  Jeez I haven't heard that sheep, that does seem very far fetched.

Comment

Jeez I haven't heard that sheep, that does seem very far fetched.
                    There are loads of "COVID conspiracy theories" that are easy to Google.

My view, without evidence of course, is that China deliberately released it knowing that it would cause havoc to the West and a vaccine wouldnt take too long to develop and even without one it would only kill the old and weak. You need to remember that Trump under his USA first approach had been in a power struggle with China for quite a while and had put trade embargoes on them. That power struggle may have lead to this release as a message to the West not to interfere with their business. China would know that they could control it within their boarders because the State had such powers and any objectors would get a good beating or go into a resettlement camp. But controlling it in the West with all the civil liberty rights would be impossible and cause major economic harm. China brought it under control in their country and have nearly bankrupted the West and have therefore increased their power. So, it's a retaliation to Trump's policy, so what do the power brokers in the US do? They rig the US election to get Trump out and get a less extreme president in for the sake of peace. Biden has now withdrawn from Afghanistan in such a shambolic way that the mineral reserves there are now easy picking for China.

China 2 - USA 0

Thats my conspiracy theory....

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...racy-theories/

Comment

USA can’t afford for China to be a superpower with ruskies next door, can’t see Covid being planted ####s ain’t that daft

however if your countries led by a actor, few past it businessmen and a ego maniac nothing would surprise me.

back to the sanity of bojo what a fu cked up world we live in

wheres my meds!

Comment

Jonny isn't Weare Dave.

I could be wrong, but you could be mixing Jonny up with not very nice but extremely dim tim, I believe that's who Weare gave a warning to, unless there's another thread I've missed.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I thought you were banning this ####a weare, all ####in talk you are.
                          Stop being an utter p ick and show some bloody respect. To suggest I have 2 account you're being utterly ridiculous.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Stop being an utter p ick and show some bloody respect. To suggest I have 2 account you're being utterly ridiculous.
                            Says the so called mod altering a post without the consent of the poster.
                            You really are an ######## and don't deserve respect.
                            YOU gobbed off about removing the trolls yet? NOTHING!
                            This #### turns up when these subjects come up, nothing on the actual club is posted.
                            So how comes he only appears then?
                            I wouldn't put anything past you btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Oh please open the can of worms.... We're waiting in anticipation for you to tell all you know...

So far, the reasoning for covid/vaccines being some sort of hoax is one bloke who only knows of 3 people who have had it and they had all been vaccinated.. another whose hobby is to count the number of bodies at his local undertakers and Ronald... Who knows so much truth but can't tell anyone....

Why would anyone listen to scientists all over the world when you've got that sort of expertise on tap here at WATRB.
                              https://youtu.be/0p0qXvgsc4g

Who on here as ever claimed to be an expert?
                              but there are many very well informed and highly intelligent individuals out there in the world, that have points of view that make you think, I for one like to think, now I know thinking is frowned apon nowadays in favour of believing what ever your told but I am cursed with a questing mind.
                              There is no more I will post or say on this subject because as already stated its a Football forum.
                              Minds are like Parachutes.........

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Jonny isn't Weare Dave.

I could be wrong, but you could be mixing Jonny up with not very nice but extremely dim tim, I believe that's who Weare gave a warning to, unless there's another thread I've missed.
                                A warning?
                                But no warning or anything done about the other prick?
                                This forum was never backwards about banning me.
                                What's the reluctance?
                                It is someone posting under another identity isn't it

Comment

Working...
                                X