COVID Vaccinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaz0303 View Post

Just using some basic reasoning, the question I would ask is why have we spent much of the last 18 months in lockdown or with heavy restrictions if covid is no worse than the flu as you suggest? What would be the point considering the economic destruction thats been caused?
    There would be far too many people involved for the whole pandemic to be planned.

I would also like to ask, whether you believe the NHS was ever overwhelmed? And if not, why have routine procedures and appointments, including cancer treatment for some, been postponed or cancelled?
    That is one big can of worms, you would not believe me if I tried to tell you , the truth is much worst than you could imagine, keep an open mind and ask your local shop Keepers, how many they know about.

Comment

The virus has been brought in by Aliens and spread throught our food when released at crop circles. These Aliens have morphed themselves to be our world leaders and this is their way of destroying the human race before they move here from their doomed planet. This will only get worse, it's only the start, beware people and question everything.

Comment

Just using some basic reasoning, the question I would ask is why have we spent much of the last 18 months in lockdown or with heavy restrictions if covid is no worse than the flu as you suggest? What would be the point considering the economic destruction thats been caused?
        There would be far too many people involved for the whole pandemic to be planned.

I would also like to ask, whether you believe the NHS was ever overwhelmed? And if not, why have routine procedures and appointments, including cancer treatment for some, been postponed or cancelled?
        Great re-set......apparently the great unwashed ( us) will own nothing.
        So they are closing down business and putting everyone out of work, is one theory.

NHS for me have been complicit in the whole cover up.

Comment

The NHS has been on its knees for decades,last Christmas scare reporting about ambulances waiting for hours outside hospitals before patients were seen and the blame firmly laid at the door of Covid.
          Quite easy to find almost identical headlines for that time of year in the same paper(Guardian)for the preceding 12 years(didn't bother going back any further than that)
          The reason appointments are cancelled are as whole departments have been basically mothballed during the "pandemic"
          Try looking further than just the msm for your news, these are are brought and paid for by the government who have spent over 1.8 billion on advertising alone since this all started.
          Why would these news outlets bite the hand that feeds them by actually doing investigative journalism?
          The Conservative Woman and UK Column are good sources of independent substantiated reports and data that go against much of what we are being told.
          If you think the government would not stoop as low as to lie to us then read their own document Mindspace or look up what their SPI-B behavioural department are currently doing, it will certainly show things in a different and frightening light.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

The Conservative Woman and UK Column are good sources of independent substantiated reports and data that go against much of what we are being told.

If you think the government would not stoop as low as to lie to us then read their own document Mindspace or look up what their SPI-B behavioural department are currently doing, it will certainly show things in a different and frightening light.
            Or, you could summarise what they've been saying?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Or, you could summarise what they've been saying?
              To look at this properly and go through all the literature would take days if not weeks of scratching past the surface to read and try to understand, impossible to condense into bite size chunks to get all the information out there.
              The Mindspace document alone is 96 pages long.
              Unfortunately the vast majority simply do not have the time or inclination to do this which is why it is so easy to manipulate and fool people.
              Quite happy to post links for you to peruse at your leisure.

Comment

I will need to agree to disagree with many here.

I personally believe, there would be far too many people involved (thousands) to remain complicit and to keep the cover up a secret, it simply wouldn't be possible.

Last spring around 24000 deaths were registered around the the time of the first peak in April/May, double the 5 year average for that time of year. It is difficult to dismiss that as coincidence.

I had a look at the UK column SM3 suggested, there was a post about vaccines increasing covid risk in Israel, alluding to the fact there are more vaccinated being hospitalised than unvaccinated. Epidemiologists have dubbed this the vaccine paradox, a small percentage of a large number (the vaccinated) is bigger than a large percentage of small number (the unvaccinated). I follow many epidemiologists, some independent and critical of the government. Why should infectious disease experts be dismissed?

Its clear views won't be changed, though the reasoning is interesting. I'll read further on the sources suggested and would be happy to read others.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

To look at this properly and go through all the literature would take days if not weeks of scratching past the surface to read and try to understand, impossible to condense into bite size chunks to get all the information out there.
                  The Mindspace document alone is 96 pages long.
                  Unfortunately the vast majority simply do not have the time or inclination to do this which is why it is so easy to manipulate and fool people.
                  Quite happy to post links for you to peruse at your leisure.
                  As an advocate of this material I thought you'd be able to give some insight to us MSM brain washed morons? You've clearly been reviewing and understanding the content right?

Even if was to support the theory it was deliberately released by China to destabilise the USA and the Trump election, it's all part of a process to speed through control mechanisms that reduce our civil liberties though things like people tracking and the removal of cash due to its apparent germ carrying capabilities in favour of digital currency? An excuse to keep us at home to accelerate CO2 reductions, due to the impending death of the planet? Hiding deaths rates that are needed because we dont have enough food on the planet to feed this population explosion and the weak need to be popped off?

I find it odd that people who tell us to look further than MSM, can't offer any real insights, apart from it's all out there if you look. Probably because the content is mere conspiracy theory that perhaps is too embarrassing to write about in case you're viewed as a crack pot? How is David Icke getting on these days?

All of the above is merely challenge and I'm not looking for a bun fight over it. I hope you understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                    Not sure this thread belongs in this section anymore. I don't think QPR or even football has been mentioned at all on this page.
                    Fine by me as the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                      Not sure this thread belongs in this section anymore. I don't think QPR or even football has been mentioned at all on this page.
                      Oooo. Not allowed to say that. Covid affects fans, attendance, club revenue, QPR and football

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

That is one big can of worms, you would not believe me if I tried to tell you , the truth is much worst than you could imagine, keep an open mind and ask your local shop Keepers, how many they know about.
                        I would believe you mate, I can see, anyone can see if you look, that lies upon lies are being told to the people.
                        The government have psychologists advising them how to scare the population into being compliant.
                        Wish people would wake up

Comment

Oh please open the can of worms.... We're waiting in anticipation for you to tell all you know...

So far, the reasoning for covid/vaccines being some sort of hoax is one bloke who only knows of 3 people who have had it and they had all been vaccinated.. another whose hobby is to count the number of bodies at his local undertakers and Ronald... Who knows so much truth but can't tell anyone....

Why would anyone listen to scientists all over the world when you've got that sort of expertise on tap here at WATRB.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

Oh please open the can of worms.... We're waiting in anticipation for you to tell all you know...

So far, the reasoning for covid/vaccines being some sort of hoax is one bloke who only knows of 3 people who have had it and they had all been vaccinated.. another whose hobby is to count the number of bodies at his local undertakers and Ronald... Who knows so much truth but can't tell anyone....

Why would anyone listen to scientists all over the world when you've got that sort of expertise on tap here at WATRB.
                            Plenty of scientists all over the world are being silenced and deplatformed for sharing the truth, tell me why are so many people not scared, just maybe it's because they have come across nothing ito be scared of, if anyone famous, Actor, Musician sportsperson would have died the Media would have a field day with it, also what about the overcrowded prisons around the world, you heard of any massive outbreaks bring out the Dead situations there.
                            You can snipe at me all you like Mate and call be Ronald all day,
                            Stick and stones

Comment

I thought you were banning this ####a weare, all ####in talk you are.

Comment

Plenty of scientists all over the world are being silenced and deplatformed for sharing the truth, tell me why are so many people not scared, just maybe it's because they have come across nothing ito be scared of, if anyone famous, Actor, Musician sportsperson would have died the Media would have a field day with it, also what about the overcrowded prisons around the world, you heard of any massive outbreaks bring out the Dead situations there.
                                You can snipe at me all you like Mate and call be Ronald all day,
                                Stick and stones
                                Ignore the pr i ck Ronnie.
                                It doesn't appear until these types of subjects come up.
                                Says to me that this is a regular poster under a different name, trolling.
                                Weare mouthed off that it would be banned.
                                I am seriously thinking it is weare

Comment

Working...
                                X