Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Dave!! Really......

You call out others who throw abuse your way and you post this?

He has got a point though lol and bless him you could tell he was holding back.

Comment

Up the Rainbows, sorry I ment Rangers!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I Wonder what's in it for this moron?
        He flies on here every single time with his anti Brexit, pro vaccine, pro vax passports , pro kneeling, pro blm, pro terrorism, pro illegal immigrants, anti UK, bs.
        Very strange he never comments on QPR, then he'd be pro them losing for sure.
        It's why I ask is he an alias.
        If not he must be a lank, greasy haired, saddo with a specs held together with elastoplast, sitting in his dungeon ( really his bedroom at mums,with aeroplanes of the world wallpaper) sitting in #### stained y fronts and a beetroot staind vest!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave
            Sorry sheep

I'm here to talk QPR
            No you're here to talk bolloc ks. You act like you're so hard done by and yet play the village idiot 24 7. You better calm down and think before you reply.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

No you're here to talk bolloc ks. You act like you're so hard done by and yet play the village idiot 24 7. You better calm down and think before you reply.
              Lol and you want respect from me........
              Sfunny how you don't have a problem with the the person who posts sporadically.
              Let's just ignore other I'm happy to do so

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Challenge accepted.
                Have i ever mentioned David Icke?
                Have you actually read any of what i suggested?

The people that are writing these articles offer a far more in depth analysis and quantify and link to credible sources where they acquire the information from which the likes of the daily mail etc don't.

Here I will make it easy for you and start you off with irrefutable government documents so hardly likely to be a conspiracy theory are they?
                When you have worked your way through this I will put more up for you.

Independent Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/next-step-in-plans-to-govern-use-of-digital-identities-revealed--2

MINDSPACE | The Institute for Government
                So no takers when proper evidence and facts start getting put on the table?
                To put a football slant on it...its all gone quiet over there and there and there!

Comment

So no takers when proper evidence and facts start getting put on the table?
                  To put a football slant on it...its all gone quiet over there and there and there!
                  I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but I'm struggling to see what you are trying to illustrate with your links....

Start by telling me what you have read into the link concerning behavioural science?

At least Qprdave physically counts the number of bodies going into his local undertakers and Ronnie has got david icke

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I'm not trying to be obtuse here, but I'm struggling to see what you are trying to illustrate with your links....

Start by telling me what you have read into the link concerning behavioural science?

At least Qprdave physically counts the number of bodies going into his local undertakers and Ronnie has got david icke
                    What I am trying to illustrate is that not everything you hear or see from the government is what it seems and much of it needs questioning as to why they are trying to "nudge" us in a certain direction(in many cases following the money will explain why)
                    I will dig out more that pertains to the virus, but the above was to get the ball rolling that just because Boris or his cronies tell us something ,or tells us what to do it doesnt mean it is either right, or in our best interests which may then lead to people being more awake to dissecting information from ALL available sources rather than just the government backed ones.

Comment

So anyone refuting what I was saying bother to read those initial links as the silence is deafening?

Comment

So anyone refuting what I was saying bother to read those initial links as the silence is deafening?
                        I would imagine the silence is deafening because you stated categorically that you had put forward ‘proper evidence and FACTS’, when all you had done was link to behavioural science studies which are used by policy makers worldwide for fairly obvious reasons….. when asked what you had read into those studies pertaining to the virus,rather than state your FACTS, you vaguely referenced something about ‘getting the ball rolling’……

I actually agree with you regarding following the money, but that works on all sides of the media. You seem to think that anyone who doesn’t agree with you, uses the MSM as the arbiter of their views rather than a starting point of further investigation

Comment

Could you two give us a heads up next time you're gonna start up the foreplay again.
                          I know it may seem that I live on here, but I sort of don't.

Obviously, I am very biased on this subject, and I'm done trying to convince people of my views.

I believe both sides for the sake of all of our mental health, will need to agree to disagree.

I personally wish I was wrong and everything is above board, as that would be an easier pill to swallow, but what is currently happening up here in Canada and over in Australia, will be coming to The UK soon. Good-luck.

Lets revisit when it does.
                          I'm going back to the social and political apartheid that is currently being played out up here.

Comrade Trudeau is due on the news in 20 minutes, where we get to watch working class Canadians throw rocks at him and basically abuse him, and yes, he callls us white supremacists for not agreeing with him.
                          My wife finds this hilarious as she didn't realize an Indian could be a white supremacist.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Could you two give us a heads up next time you're gonna start up the foreplay again.
                            I know it may seem that I live on here, but I sort of don't.

Obviously, I am very biased on this subject, and I'm done trying to convince people of my views.

I believe both sides for the sake of all of our mental health, will need to agree to disagree.

I personally wish I was wrong and everything is above board, as that would be an easier pill to swallow, but what is currently happening up here in Canada and over in Australia, will be coming to The UK soon. Good-luck.

Lets revisit when it does.
                            I'm going back to the social and political apartheid that is currently being played out up here.

Comrade Trudeau is due on the news in 20 minutes, where we get to watch working class Canadians throw rocks at him and basically abuse him, and yes, he callls us white supremacists for not agreeing with him.
                            My wife finds this hilarious as she didn't realize an Indian could be a white supremacist.
                            No problems from me to call it a day so as not to twist anyone's melons as enjoying the football too much at the moment but if anyone does want further info and there is tons, then message me.
                            Happy to help.

Comment

QPRDave
                              I sort of get where you are coming from Dave, I truly do, but surely you can see that your outbursts on here play into the hands of certain people?

We are under no such orders to not ban people.
                              When Myu and I had to rebuild after certain people tried to pull us down; we decided that we would be more lenient, and not pull the ban trigger too quickly.
                              We wanted to show our members, that this was a new era, and the nazi type moderating of certain ex mods/admins was in the past.

Myu has given us the choice to vote on bans in the staff area of the forum. So far, even with this latest outburst, all forum staff have still decided not to ban anyone.
                              We understand emotions can run high at times.

You say we have your details and can contact you; and you and I had exchanged emails in the past, but I noticed a while ago when I reached out to you via Email, that your email address didn't seem active anymore.
                              You have my email address, so please feel free to reach out.

Although some of the things you said to Sheep on here, that Sheep has since deleted, were horrible, I know Sheep is a big enough man to take it on the chin, so I'm not overly concerned about that.

What I am angry as hell about, is this comment you made.

You bunch are a pack of ####in liars that the fantasy Island board breakawayers knew you were.
                              You know more than anyone on here what those oxygen thieves did, you also know how that effected Myu.
                              I understand you was angry when you posted that, but it still doesn't excuse it.

I am sure most are bored with this thread, as it's only the same people viewing it.
                              We will keep it open, as more information becomes available on covid and vaccines, it would be useful to have the original posts on this subject available for reference.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I have received both AZ vaccines and I am satisfied. It's been half a year since the second vaccine and I've never been sick, and I've been in contact with people who had Covid 19 at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X