COVID Vaccinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

"A new CDC study finds the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) reduce the risk of infection by 91 percent for fully vaccinated people".

"Other study findings suggest that fully or partially vaccinated people who got COVID-19 might be less likely to spread the virus to others. For example, fully or partially vaccinated study participants had 40 percent less detectable virus in their nose (i.e., a lower viral load), and the virus was detected for six fewer days (i.e., viral shedding) compared to those who were unvaccinated when infected"

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...uce-risks.html
    Double-jabbed who catch Delta variant are just as likely to spread Covid as the unvaccinated | Daily Mail Online

Totally against any society that discriminates against those that choose not to have the vaccine until it is proven to work to a better level with far less side effects(especially in light of so much contradictory advice/data we are given)
    Unfortunately that is the route we seem to be heading and it may well mean people like me are ostracised in society for being hesitant about our health.

Comment

Not vaccinated until now, I work in the Care industry so blackmailed into having a medical procedure I would choose not to have.
      thanx for the clapping, on with the Arm up my back.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Double-jabbed who catch Delta variant are just as likely to spread Covid as the unvaccinated | Daily Mail Online

Totally against any society that discriminates against those that choose not to have the vaccine until it is proven to work to a better level with far less side effects(especially in light of so much contradictory advice/data we are given)
        Unfortunately that is the route we seem to be heading and it may well mean people like me are ostracised in society for being hesitant about our health.
        Yeah, I saw that on Sky this morning.

Although I suspect if restrictions come in, rather than used to blackmail people into getting jabbed, the purpose is to protect the NHS further who need to clear backlogs? Being unjabbed you are more likely to need hospitalization.

Comment

Although I suspect if restrictions come in, rather than used to blackmail people into getting jabbed, the purpose is to protect the NHS further who need to clear backlogs? Being unjabbed you are more likely to need hospitalization.
          Why do the Jabbed need protection, think about it seriously think about it, it's OK to be a Sheep by name but don't go balls deep.
          they are making me have the Jab, I have never been positive and are checked all the time, people I work with who have had the miracle vac get positive results I am in the front line and have no fear about the FLU, YEA FLU.

Comment

I’m with Ronnie and SM3 Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Why do the Jabbed need protection, think about it seriously think about it, it's OK to be a Sheep by name but don't go balls deep.
              they are making me have the Jab, I have never been positive and are checked all the time, people I work with who have had the miracle vac get positive results I am in the front line and have no fear about the FLU, YEA FLU.
              Mu comment wasnt about those who have been jabbed, it was about those who havent. The Govt, I guess, want as many jabbed as possible to ensure hospitalizations are reduced. I was making reference to the Govts view.

My personal view is people should be allowed to do what they want. Most of my friends have been jabbed and we will be spared the worst effects of it WHEN we get it. I know others who have chosen not to take it and two have have ended up in hospital and one nearly died. Its personal choice. I dont think people should be tied down and forceably injected.

I thought the jury was still out on whether employers could legally force injection or dismissal?

If the Govt stance is to bar people from society who havent been jabbed then they'll face problems. It was once Govt policy that we remain in the EU, but we left. I thought they'd dodged the responsibility and put the decision down to companies?

Comment

Mu comment wasnt about those who have been jabbed, it was about those who havent. The Govt, I guess, want as many jabbed as possible to ensure hospitalizations are reduced. I was making reference to the Govts view.

My personal view is people should be allowed to do what they want. Most of my friends have been jabbed and we will be spared the worst effects of it WHEN we get it. I know others who have chosen not to take it and two have have ended up in hospital and one nearly died. Its personal choice. I dont think people should be tied down and forceably injected.

I thought the jury was still out on whether employers could legally force injection or dismissal?

If the Govt stance is to bar people from society who havent been jabbed then they'll face problems. It was once Govt policy that we remain in the EU, but we left. I thought they'd dodged the responsibility and put the decision down to companies?
                I will lose my job if i refuse to get Jabbed, hence my hand up the back comment, the Dury your government have degreed it, sorry if I come across as p off but you must understand that I really am, As I keep saying I am on the front line and my first hand experience tells me that I having nothing to fear from the FLU, don't trust the media or those that would have you believe in there hysteria.
                people die all the time and if you check records there is no spike in death rates, just a new swing in causes.

Comment

Would you like to stroke my pet Unicorn, the media can put a picture of you all over the world, no really.

Comment

I will lose my job if i refuse to get Jabbed, hence my hand up the back comment, the Dury your government have degreed it, sorry if I come across as p off but you must understand that I really am, As I keep saying I am on the front line and my first hand experience tells me that I having nothing to fear from the FLU, don't trust the media or those that would have you believe in there hysteria.
                    people die all the time and if you check records there is no spike in death rates, just a new swing in causes.
                    I haven't seen my local undertakers piling up the dead, and my area was a blackspot or hotspot or some other spot a while ago...... possibly a nightspot!!

Comment

are mistaken if they believe that being vaccinated will prevent you from contracting Covid-19. It won't, however, it will for most reduce the range of effects and, more importantly, reduce hospital treatment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I haven't seen my local undertakers piling up the dead, and my area was a blackspot or hotspot or some other spot a while ago...... possibly a nightspot!!
                        The undertakers are no more busy now, or during the Pandemic lol, I deal with them on a regular basis and have asked that question, talk to your local shop keeper, as I have mentioned before, research for yorselfs, I heard this or that on the News is in these times just ignorance,

Comment

Originally posted by catia21 View Post
                          are mistaken if they believe that being vaccinated will prevent you from contracting Covid-19. It won't, however, it will for most reduce the range of effects and, more importantly, reduce hospital treatment
                          Yea so if you have the Jabs you will get the Flu and if you don't have the Jab you will get the Flu, people have always died from the Flu
                          Funny how the top end of society have no fear of this Pandemic and flaunt the rules willy nilly, instead of hiding away in the luxury they can afford, you would have thought the Queen would have been in a bunker no, Obama just had his 6o birthday bash, hundreds of guests inside no Masks no precautions.

Comment

If you hear Dear old Ronnie committed suicide, we'll you know it's not true, on account of me Rose tinted specs but because I dared to speak the truth, look and you will see.

Comment

Yea so if you have the Jabs you will get the Flu and if you don't have the Jab you will get the Flu, people have always died from the Flu
                              Funny how the top end of society have no fear of this Pandemic and flaunt the rules willy nilly, instead of hiding away in the luxury they can afford, you would have thought the Queen would have been in a bunker no, Obama just had his 6o birthday bash, hundreds of guests inside no Masks no precautions.
                              I disagree with most of what your saying in this thread but you are right that it is they don't have to abide by the same rules the rest of us do. The most powerful people can do whatever they like, not just with the pandemic rules, but with corruption and lying and all manner of foul deeds. And no one cares.

Comment

Just using some basic reasoning, the question I would ask is why have we spent much of the last 18 months in lockdown or with heavy restrictions if covid is no worse than the flu as you suggest? What would be the point considering the economic destruction thats been caused?
                                There would be far too many people involved for the whole pandemic to be planned.

I would also like to ask, whether you believe the NHS was ever overwhelmed? And if not, why have routine procedures and appointments, including cancer treatment for some, been postponed or cancelled?

Comment

Working...
                                X