Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    what a wan*er
    Care to repeat that and this time with an explanation of why I'm a wan*er?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      what a wan*er
      That 2% equals 672,000 happy joyous Brexiters, about half of our 1,270,000 majority.
      Last edited by cross it Dave; 04-07-2016, 05:54 PM.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Extraordinary. Schäuble admits he only threatened to exclude us from the market because George Osborne asked him to. https://t.co/bzbUlX1Tww
        Never knew you were fluent in German mate.

Comment

• Nobody ever said that £350 million would go to the NHS every week, where do the remain camp get this nonsense from? It was always said, ALWAYS, that the £350 million figure was the gross amount - and this from an independent body. The fact that we're given a rebate is ridiculous - why not save on the exorbitant admin fees and just pay in less? All over Facebook I see vitriol aimed at over 65's and the working class for putting an 'x' in the wrong box. This has to stop..!
          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Never knew you were fluent in German mate.
            Yes mate, went to Berlin for the weekend in 1998.

Comment

• The brexit aftermath of will it be inforced? who's going to lead the Tories? the coup with Jezza etc. is just a smokescreen for the impending chilcot report on Wednesday. They want that kept as low key as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                The brexit aftermath of will it be inforced? who's going to lead the Tories? the coup with Jezza etc. is just a smokescreen for the impending chilcot report on Wednesday. They want that kept as low key as possible
                Nonsense, there is no way it's going to be low key. There has already been programmes pretty much outlining why Blair is a war criminal on every channel this week.
                I think sky news are doing a whole series of shows leading up to the release of the report.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  Nonsense, there is no way it's going to be low key. There has already been programmes pretty much outlining why Blair is a war criminal on every channel this week.
                  I think sky news are doing a whole series of shows leading up to the release of the report.
                  Well its due on Wednesday and I haven't noticed much mentioned about it but I don't really watch the news so fair enough.

And what I should've said before is the over hyping of these stories, like BoJo and gove fallout are attempting to capture the attention of some to distract them from the chilcot report.
                  Last edited by Hove Ranger; 05-07-2016, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Nearly 2 weeks gone and I'm delighted we voted out. The initial slump was expected but we seem to be on our way back. Us Brits have a very "roll up our sleeves and get on with it" type attitude which is coming through now, at least within my industry anyway.

I believe the EU in its current form is on its last legs and I'm happy we jumped early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Nearly 2 weeks gone and I'm delighted we voted out. The initial slump was expected but we seem to be on our way back. Us Brits have a very "roll up our sleeves and get on with it" type attitude which is coming through now, at least within my industry anyway.

I believe the EU in its current form is on its last legs and I'm happy we jumped early.
                      That would be a good thing.....I still feel sad that it has taken us away from Europe in the process.

Re the part of your post about 'we seem to be on our way back'........little bit premature on that one as nothing has actually happened yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        That would be a good thing.....I still feel sad that it has taken us away from Europe in the process.

Re the part of your post about 'we seem to be on our way back'........little bit premature on that one as nothing has actually happened yet....
                        No of course, its been 2 weeks and we're still in the EU etc. But most people have got over the initial shock, stock market bouncing back - hopefully our leaders can lay the foundations for solid growth in the near future. The promised corporation tax reduction to 15% will be most welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
                          Nobody ever said that £350 million would go to the NHS every week, where do the remain camp get this nonsense from? It was always said, ALWAYS, that the £350 million figure was the gross amount - and this from an independent body. The fact that we're given a rebate is ridiculous - why not save on the exorbitant admin fees and just pay in less? All over Facebook I see vitriol aimed at over 65's and the working class for putting an 'x' in the wrong box. This has to stop..!
                          Well Nigel Farage agreed it was a mistake to say it:
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...was-a-mistake/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Well its due on Wednesday and I haven't noticed much mentioned about it but I don't really watch the news so fair enough.

And what I should've said before is the over hyping of these stories, like BoJo and gove fallout are attempting to capture the attention of some to distract them from the chilcot report.
                            Angela Eagle voted for the Iraq war which is why she hasn't declared yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                              The only body in the EU with powers to legislate law is the unelected European Commission, the European Parliament is similar to our House of Lords which is just a reviewing chamber, and has now power to legislate law.

You are also wrong to suggest EU legislation only accounts for 13% of our law as that is only taking into account EU directives that need UK parliament to pass it as UK law.

If you also count EU regulations which apply automatically in all EU member countries—so all EU regulations can be said to be part of UK law the number rises to over 60%

So maybe it's not Stanley who's fallen for propaganda but you, I would also suggest you should have a grasp on the facts before talking down to someone so dismissively.
                              http://europa.eu/eu-law/decision-mak...s/index_en.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                You didn't suck up the Remain propaganda then?

The undisputed FACT is that the intention of the founders was a Federal Europe. The lies and misleading of people started when we were duped into signing up for what was then referred to as the Common Market, which appears to have done a good job of disguising the real aims and led us to the mess we have now.
                                Perhaps, I may have sucked up some Almost hard not to wasn't it? I tried to look behind all the info given and find the facts - but that itself can be tricky - who do you ultimately trust? It's an issue for all of us. There's very little non-bias in this money and media driven world.

Anyway - re Federal Europe, You may be right with that intention in an idealistic sort of way, but honestly, I never saw it happening - when it comes down to it I don't think the Sovereign parliaments would ever really sign up to that (and I doubt their votes would let them), no matter what the likes of Jose Manuel Barrosco might say. My view, anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X