Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farage resigns, sadly he won't be finding that rock to crawl back under

Comment

• Does that mean his German wife who he employed as no English person could do the job, his words not mine, get's send back?

Comment

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
        Does that mean his German wife who he employed as no English person could do the job, his words not mine, get's send back?
        He done what he set out to do. That was getting us out of europe. I tip my hat to the man.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Not sure why people are "proud" to have voted out. Dont know the ramifications of what you have voted for yet, perhaps in 10 years time, we will all say its the best thing that ever happened and well done those who voted out. Early signs arnt great and each major out campaigner seems to be distancing themselves from it quickly.

Only time will tell, but cant be proud of voting out when you dont know what it actually means for us yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            you dont know what it actually means for us yet.
            We at least know that we'll have our sovereignty back and will no longer be ruled and governed by a bunch of unelected, undemocratic and corrupt bureaucrats from a foreign land. So whatever the future ramifications of it are at least we know we'll be able to take back control of our own destiny and make our own bed, just like so many other countries do perfectly well.

Comment

• Honestly believe it's not going to happen now.
              I'm leaving this country if they ignore the vote and show us our vote only counts when we vote how they want us to,

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                We at least know that we'll have our sovereignty back and will no longer be ruled and governed by a bunch of unelected, undemocratic and corrupt bureaucrats from a foreign land. So whatever the future ramifications of it are at least we know we'll be able to take back control of our own destiny and make our own bed, just like so many other countries do perfectly well.
                Stanley, really what on earth are you on about. So many inaccuracies in that statement chap it's not even true. You sucked up the leave propaganda hook, line and sinker :/

Comment

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
                  Farage resigns, sadly he won't be finding that rock to crawl back under
                  wouldn't find any room, not with the money grabbing Kinnocks, Mandelson, Blair any the rest of the in it for me Europhiles.
                  Last edited by lymehoop; 04-07-2016, 11:55 AM.
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                    Stanley, really what on earth are you on about. So many inaccuracies in that statement chap it's not even true. You sucked up the leave propaganda hook, line and sinker :/
                    You don't know it's untrue as much as I know it's true, I suspect would be more accurate Snaxo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Honestly believe it's not going to happen now.
                      I'm leaving this country if they ignore the vote and show us our vote only counts when we vote how they want us to,
                      Just hope that andera leadsom is next tory leader mate. She will take us out good and proper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        You don't know it's untrue as much as I know it's true, I suspect would be more accurate Snaxo.
                        No, Stanley. The unelected stuff, for example, is pure nonsense. The EU commission investigates and makes recommendations on policy. Those policies are then VOTED in or out not by the commission but by the European parliament - the ELECTED MEP's (elected from the party we elected in the country). It is a fact that policies are not voted in without the agreement of the 'big 3' (Germany, France and the UK). So those EU rules are effectively agreed to by OUR elected politicians. The whole unelected propoganda is a charade. Furthermore - EU legislation counts only for around 13% our laws in the UK !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                          No, Stanley. The unelected stuff, for example, is pure nonsense. The EU commission investigates and makes recommendations on policy. Those policies are then VOTED in or out not by the commission but by the European parliament - the ELECTED MEP's (elected from the party we elected in the country). It is a fact that policies are not voted in without the agreement of the 'big 3' (Germany, France and the UK). So those EU rules are effectively agreed to by OUR elected politicians. The whole unelected propoganda is a charade. Furthermore - EU legislation counts only for around 13% our laws in the UK !!
                          It wont count for any soon 😃😃😃😃

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Just hope that andera leadsom is next tory leader mate. She will take us out good and proper.
                            Would love it to be her hits but everything is pointing to it being May.

Comment

• The EU is disintegrating. Scary, yes, but positive. Brexit is a positive, I hope people can get their heads around that. This foundering, corrupt, banker/German controlled institution is not a club I'd want to be part of. Greece is ####ed. In Portugal, the EU is sucking the lifeblood from the people. I don't think people realise this, because it's not being reported in the UK media. There are posters all over Portugal saying "End this Oppression!". They're referring to the EU.

And now, Italy is teetering on the edge of a crisis, after two MASSIVE bailouts in the last week, the entire economy is on the verge of collapse. They will use Brexit as a threat to the EU to force them to bail them out further, as the alternative would be an "Italeave" referendum of its own. Merkel will have to acquiesce, but how far can this insane bubble keep on expanding?

At the same time, there is a derivative time bomb about to explode. The EU has managed to reject debt forgiveness (i.e. writing off national debts - the only sane solution) until now, by enforcing ever more draconian austerity measures on its member states. But Brexit has changed the whole scenario. Turbulent, but fascinating times, hold on to your hats.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...anking-bailout

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Honestly believe it's not going to happen now.
                                They will take us out. However, I'm not sure it will actually be that different to being in, if you see what I mean. Reckon we'll sign up to a lot of things we are currently in eg freedom of movement etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X