No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think most of your farmers wanted to stay, not sure why, but a representative for them was interviewed on radio here in Norway on Friday actually.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      The best thing about Brexit is the remainions are so so so angry. Am enjoying their outbursts and public crying so much on Facebook and Twitter .
      It's old age white rascists who did this to us etc etc ha ha.
      It does make me laugh too Kev. It's hilarious how pompous some of the remain camp are taking a right condescending stance trying to tar any leave voter with the "uneducated racist" card

Some seem to love the idea of democracy until it means they don't get their own way, then it's toys out the pram time.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Which to me shows that remain campaign could have done more. What will Sunderland working class do when Nissan decide to move their factory elsewhere? It will not be immediate but I understand this will happen due to Brexit over the next years.
        Where are they going to move? France where car companies are obliged to employ unionized staff, with its 35 hour week and 33.3% corporation tax. Germany with its 30.175% corporation tax. Compared with the U.K.'s corporation tax of 20%, reducing to 19% in 2018 and 18% in 2019. Also if sterling stays low, then the wages will be less compared with other countries, and even if there is a tax to export their cars, this will be cheaper because of the exchange rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Where are they going to move? France where car companies are obliged to employ unionized staff, with its 35 hour week and 33.3% corporation tax. Germany with its 30.175% corporation tax. Compared with the U.K.'s corporation tax of 20%, reducing to 19% in 2018 and 18% in 2019. Also if sterling stays low, then the wages will be less compared with other countries, and even if there is a tax to export their cars, this will be cheaper because of the exchange rate.
          Access to single market though I'm just repeating what their CEO has said. Will happen 2020.

Comment

Access to single market though I'm just repeating what their CEO has said. Will happen 2020.
            Assuming the EU still exists in 2020. I think there is more chance of it not existing, than Nissan leaving Sunderland. Also any decision would be made by the bosses in Japan not their CEO.

Comment

There CEO stated they would remain here whatever the result, they also announced further investment after the referendum was called

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                It does make me laugh too Kev. It's hilarious how pompous some of the remain camp are taking a right condescending stance trying to tar any leave voter with the "uneducated racist" card

Some seem to love the idea of democracy until it means they don't get their own way, then it's toys out the pram time.
                I love it mate. I just rip into them and am winding them up so bad.
                Say things like 'all these old thicko white rascists fault, but how come Luton voted leave and there ain't hardly one single white person living in the whole gaff.'

Lineker ain't stopped bleating like a baby on twitter , nor Alan Sugar. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  There CEO stated they would remain here whatever the result, they also announced further investment after the referendum was called
                  Until 2020, yes.

Comment

• My sister-in-law just sent me this
                    "Brexit will be followed by Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Czechout, Oustria, Finish, Slovakout, Latervia, Byegium. Only Remainia will stay."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      The best thing about Brexit is the remainions are so so so angry. Am enjoying their outbursts and public crying so much on Facebook and Twitter .
                      It's old age white rascists who did this to us etc etc ha ha.
                      Ain't that funny. I've always said that QPR owns nothing to our youngsters and the same applies to Great Britain.

Comment

My sister-in-law just sent me this
                        "Brexit will be followed by Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Czechout, Oustria, Finish, Slovakout, Latervia, Byegium. Only Remainia will stay."
                        Dutch or Nexit would be the next one in my view.

Comment

Until 2020, yes.
                          Of course they might possibly stay in Britain because we have world class engineering and a committed and skilled workforce. Toyota's plant in Derby makes a car every 66 seconds and has one of the fastest production lines in the company. I have faith in the British workman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Controversial, but ive decided to abstain.
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but surely an abstention would have amounted to the same as a Remain vote?

So surely you can only be one or the other in a situation where we were IN prior to the referendum?

Comment

Of course they might possibly stay in Britain because we have world class engineering and a committed and skilled workforce. Toyota's plant in Derby makes a car every 66 seconds and has one of the fastest production lines in the company. I have faith in the British workman.
                              So do I. However, price/cost becomes more and more important these days. My company gets outcompete led by Eastern European and Southern European prefab pipeshops. Quality is not as good but price wins most of the time.

Comment

Obviously the leave voters were not all racist and a lot made their decisions for the right reasons. However, there is no doubt that some in the leave campaign put blame at certain countries/races. There is no doubt that racism drove some of the vote to leave.
                                What a load of utter ###### you are talking, and deeply insulting.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X