X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    They have got pens.
    #iVoted #VoteLeave
    In vain I fear but we can only hope, but the majority of the British public will do what their heroes Katie price, Lilly Allen, David Beckham and Clarkson tell them to do I'm afraid..

Actually, no, if the vote is to stay in, it will simply be because the majority have listened to the over whelming weight of expertise, from here and around the world. Which is at equal; logical, sensible and reasonable.
    If you go to the hospital for heart surgery, you don't usually tell the surgeon that you know better now do you? You'd look a bit of a muppet

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      Actually, no, if the vote is to stay in, it will simply be because the majority have listened to the over whelming weight of expertise, from here and around the world. Which is at equal; logical, sensible and reasonable.
      If you go to the hospital for heart surgery, you don't usually tell the surgeon that you know better now do you? You'd look a bit of a muppet
      Like the IMF, or the Euro project, or the ERM, yeah experts right, please stop, no one is listening.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• we shall see by 4am tomorrow morning (apparently) my friend

If the country votes to leave, then I will be very worried, but I'll embrace it and pray to a god I don't believe in that both common sense and the experts were indeed wrong !

Comment

• Vote leave and watch the House of Cards tumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Vote leave and watch the House of Cards tumble.
            I don't think it will happen (unfortunatley) but I think the second part of your sentence will eventually happen. We are just deferring the inevitable in my opinion.

Comment

• I am just glad at the number of leave voters that told me today that at the booth they chose in the end to remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                They have got pens.
                #iVoted #VoteLeave
                In vain I fear but we can only hope, but the majority of the British public will do what their heroes Katie price, Lilly Allen, David Beckham and Clarkson tell them to do I'm afraid..
                Was on the fence with this one. Didn't realise the proper celebs were voting remain. That's good enough for me. Remain it is!!!

Comment

• Well speaking of celebrities, I've always agreed with John Cleese's politics and once again he hasn't let me down with his adamant vote Leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Well speaking of celebrities, I've always agreed with John Cleese's politics and once again he hasn't let me down with his adamant vote Leave.
                    I wouldn't have known what to do had Kiera Knightley not sworn in a remain video

Comment

• Wonder if David was told by Posh that he should vote to remain

Comment

• Fully agree with David here:

Comment

Sadly my friend, the expertise that the "majority" will have listened to is flawed in so many ways. Always skewed on "worst case scenarios" designed to scare the weak and vulnerable. Those that are easily scared are almost certain to vote in as they can't cope with the thought of things being worse and can't see the fantastic opportunities moving forward.

Whichever side we listen to, the one thing that is actual fact is that nobody knows what WILL happen, just what MIGHT, based upon who you choose to believe. That in itself should be enough to know that the chancellor is lying with regards to the need for an emergency budget. How can you produce a budget, based upon total uncertainty? That is just one aspect that proves beyond doubt that the Remain side are just lying and cannot be trusted.

With regards to immigration, this government has allowed almost twice the amount of non-EU migrants than they planned to. They have proven to be inept at dealing with what they can control, so I shudder to think of the mess they would make with what they can't.

Anyway, too late to be trying to convince people now. I fully expect that the result will be to stay in and we will have wasted the best opportunity we have had for many years to get back control of our country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
                            It's comments like this that ultimately swayed me to vote leave. Those on the left of politics using this referendum to push their anti-democratic political agenda at the expense of their own country. FPTP was voted for in a democratic election and the people of the UK voted for a majority Conservative government - get over it. Are you saying you would prefer to move the popular vote - in which case UKIP would have gained about 50 more MP's and the SNP would have about 2. Why can't the left just admit that they hate democracy and they hate the UK?
                            Actually the number of UKIP and SNP MP's is not reflected in their amount of popular support, that is exactly what I am saying. How a party that gets 37% of the vote gains total control is an affront to the will of the people, the four million voters who voted UKIP and got 1 MP is a total travesty. The left don't hate democracy, they fought for it over centuries , the rich and powerful have always been reluctant to share power with the rest of us and any rights we have are as a result of struggles by ordinary men and women. As for 'hating the UK' , I'm not sure where this idea comes from! I love my country as much as anyone, I just have a different notion about how it should be run from you

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Wonder if David was told by Posh that he should vote to remain
                              Nope by Dave . (Cameron)

Comment

A missive chunk of people that are voting are the same people that have made Simon Cowell a near on billionaire by paying him by phoning up and voting for his moody fixed talent shows for the last 15 years.
                                That's why the powers that be paid Beckham, Clarkson and Jordan etc to tell the people to vote 'remain'.
                                In fact, thinking on it, Cowell not telling people to vote 'remain' is a huge huge shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X