Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    No we won't, we will make our own rules.
    Ok, I`ll tell her.

But here is the article:

http://www.politico.eu/article/eu-re...ls-brexiteers/
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Ok, I`ll tell her.

But here is the article:

http://www.politico.eu/article/eu-re...ls-brexiteers/
      What a fine looking woman.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Aren't you about to have a third referendum on whether or not to join the EU? If the U.K. leaves then the referendum will most certainly be no. So it is not really in your government's interest for us to leave.
        Nor sure about the first part,jmelanie. I don`t think so. But you are correct regarding your last question
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Nor sure about the first part,jmelanie. I don`t think so. But you are correct regarding your last question
          Also there is a question of Swexit if we leave. Not sure how that would affect you.

Comment

No we won't, we will make our own rules.
            Realistically, I'm not certain that would be the case...

Hope you're keeping well mate and enjoyed the Alps.

Comment

• We did so much we are doing it again this winter, Andorra for 2 weeks, NE Italy for 3 weeks then Colarado for 3 weeks.

Britian as we all know has a massive economy, Brexit or not, changes will have to be made, we simply cannot accept 300,000 new faces every year.

Andrew Pierce, an LBC presenter said on Thursday on the radio that No 10 has seen a sample of the postal votes, and they give Leave a substanstial lead, that is why Cameron was panicking, then add in 4 million UKIP voters, who to a man will vote leave, a reported "Large swaithe" of Labour supporters up north are reportedly voting out, and of course the vast majority of 10 million Tory votes will vote out as well.

I, of course, could be wrong, but I think we will be leaving.

Comment

• It is being said we should be worried about the future if we decide to leave. I am more concerned about the future if we stay in. Not because of immigration that's been flogged to death but because of the impression this will give to the other members. This will give them the green light to continue with their aim for a "Federal Europe", and to pass more and more power to Brussels (and Strasbourg). We will have had our referendum and nobody has said that if future changes are made that we are going to have any say in it. It is 40 years since we last had a say, so it will probably we another 40 years before we get a chance for another say. The government will promise that they won't allow these changes but we know from the treaties which have been passed since 1975 that this is not true.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jmelanie;1540433]It is being said we should be worried about the future if we decide to leave. I am more concerned about the future if we stay in. Not because of immigration that's been flogged to death but because of the impression this will give to the other members. This will give them the green light to continue with their aim for a "Federal Europe", and to pass more and more power to Brussels (and Strasbourg). We will have had our referendum and nobody has said that if future changes are made that we are going to have any say in it. It is 40 years since we last had a say, so it will probably we another 40 years before we get a chance for another say. The government will promise that they won't allow these changes but we know from the treaties which have been passed since 1975 that this is not true.[/QUO

Absolutely spot on,and what i don't get is that the remainers just can't or won't see this,if we remain in i just don't see the point in ever voting in a general election ever again because whoever gets in just wont have any power to do anything, everything will run by brussels and will see our vote as "its what they wanted " and do as they please with us whenever they want,it really is frightening and those voting to stay in should be very concerned as to the future under this federal europe,as Cameron keps saying,there is no going back but he fails to say we are going to truly stuff ourselves by voting in :o(

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    It is being said we should be worried about the future if we decide to leave. I am more concerned about the future if we stay in. Not because of immigration that's been flogged to death but because of the impression this will give to the other members. This will give them the green light to continue with their aim for a "Federal Europe", and to pass more and more power to Brussels (and Strasbourg). We will have had our referendum and nobody has said that if future changes are made that we are going to have any say in it. It is 40 years since we last had a say, so it will probably we another 40 years before we get a chance for another say. The government will promise that they won't allow these changes but we know from the treaties which have been passed since 1975 that this is not true.
                    If we do not Brexit, then vote UKIP at all elections, I will be.
                    Last edited by cross it Dave; 20-06-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

I think I will too. So either way the establishment will finish up losing. In fact they will lose more if we remain. Normally I would not vote for UKIP because other than wanting us to leave the EU they don't seem to have any policies. Unfortunately the next election isn't until 2020 and it might be too late then.

Comment

oh yes will have to, to get change otherwise same old same old form Labour and Tories
                        vote OUT OUT OUT

Comment

• Whatever you plan to vote - you should take the time to watch this video. Why the campaign's themselves don't surface these kinds of facts is astounding.

https://student-news.liverpool.ac.uk...rendum-debate/

Comment

• Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                            Whatever you plan to vote - you should take the time to watch this video. Why the campaign's themselves don't surface these kinds of facts is astounding.

https://student-news.liverpool.ac.uk...rendum-debate/
                            This guy says he is not biased but clearly is as again he puts a spin on the truth,for one says the Brussels court and judges that we bang on about being unelected and making our decisions is not true,the 28 member states make up the decisions and the courts carry them out,well,did i vote these 27 other member states in ? do i want them to make up our rules and tell us what to do ? we cannot veto anything against the 27 so quite clearly the courts are running it,just another remainer trying to come across as an independent,he started to bore me after that as quite clearly isn't as independent as he would like you to believe,the dirty tricks by the remain camp get worse as we get closer !!

Comment

• A very good summary of the facts. We have more influence inside than what we think. Trade deals coming out with the ROW will be very difficult as we will apparently not have much bargaining power with India, China, and the USA. The major issue of immigration and bailouts is not his remit.

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                                This guy says he is not biased but clearly is as again he puts a spin on the truth,for one says the Brussels court and judges that we bang on about being unelected and making our decisions is not true,the 28 member states make up the decisions and the courts carry them out,well,did i vote these 27 other member states in ? do i want them to make up our rules and tell us what to do ? we cannot veto anything against the 27 so quite clearly the courts are running it,just another remainer trying to come across as an independent,he started to bore me after that as quite clearly isn't as independent as he would like you to believe,the dirty tricks by the remain camp get worse as we get closer !!
                                Stopped listening after he said the EU was one of the most important international organizations on the planet. Really.

Comment

Working...
                                X