No announcement yet.

Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=lymehoop;1539035]yes, the little Englander jibe is well worn and getting tiresome. The Remainians have switched tactics. Just abuse and insult the opposition[/ Witches of Eastwick springs to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      And that quote from you Stainrod is just about the biggest load of bowlocks you have come out with since you started debating on this subject,the constant digs
      about boris johnson and the remain camp shows just how worried they are about losing this referendum,do you not think that us brexit people cannot think for ourselves and that we all follow someone like Boris ?? I don't care whether Boris was In or out or what his political intentions are,what we all don't want is a federal state of Europe with us in it and having NO say in our future,what's so hard to understand ???
      Thankfully the remain camp are running scared now and the Boris digs shows just low they have become as any sensible arguments are not holding up,the majority of us are not as stupid as they thought with there scaremongering tactics.
      Hopefully you will see sense before the 23rd but i won't hold my breath !!
      A far more eloquent reply. Thank you Scuberry

Comment

• You remainer's, please give me just 1 good reason why we need 1 more immigrant when we have 1,700,000 unemployed.

This week I spoke to a goerdie who has been unemployed for 3 months and has an interview in Farnborough, I really hope he got the job, so please don't say us English are lazy, as that is utter nonsense.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          What the hell did he look like Vans.
          I wonder what the Ultras made of their fellow Palace supporter!
          Embarrassing mate, nice lippy tho. Farage put him to shame.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            WTF? Do u actually read some of the stuff you type? What absolute ########.

The only on 'naive' around here pal is you and your PR believing, scaremongering ########.

We're a proud island nation, we're more than capable of standing on our own two feet. #### off to Europe and don't come back if u love it so much u patronising fool.
            post of the year !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              You remainer's, please give me just 1 good reason why we need 1 more immigrant when we have 1,700,000 unemployed.

This week I spoke to a goerdie who has been unemployed for 3 months and has an interview in Farnborough, I really hope he got the job, so please don't say us English are lazy, as that is utter nonsense.
              English lazy Dave ? I'm busy paying taxes to feed and house lieing foreigners whilst my own are classed as second best.

Comment

• The press are widely reporting this morning a 10% lead for Brexit.

The Daily Telegraph are reporting "No 10 is in a panic".

So, I wonder what utter bilge will spew from Cameron's mouth this day, Brexiters are aliens trying to kidnap you, England will sink under the sea if we leave, no we don't pay £55 million a day to Junckers & co, all British chickens will stop laying eggs etc etc.

Vote out for a greater Britain

Comment

• Ed Milliband insulting Labour supporters by claiming they are a bit confused and they don't realise the party line is to back Remain. When will he and his cronies get into their thick head, people are fed up with the sheer numbers coming in and putting immense pressure on our services. Portsmouth population has gone from 200,000 to 270,000 in 10 years
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The press are widely reporting this morning a 10% lead for Brexit.

The Daily Telegraph are reporting "No 10 is in a panic".

So, I wonder what utter bilge will spew from Cameron's mouth this day, Brexiters are aliens trying to kidnap you, England will sink under the sea if we leave, no we don't pay £55 million a day to Junckers & co, all British chickens will stop laying eggs etc etc.

Vote out for a greater Britain
                    expect a few more 'career' politicians to jump ship depending on how the wind blows
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      Ed Milliband insulting Labour supporters by claiming they are a bit confused and they don't realise the party line is to back Remain. When will he and his cronies get into their thick head, people are fed up with the sheer numbers coming in and putting immense pressure on our services. Portsmouth population has gone from 200,000 to 270,000 in 10 years
                      So I wonder what our real population is?

Comment

expect a few more 'career' politicians to jump ship depending on how the wind blows
                        Ah, the EU gravy train beckons.

Comment

• Bit concerned about the lead. Hope this does not mean people will not bother to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Bit concerned about the lead. Hope this does not mean people will not bother to vote.
                            I am of the opinion it might just spur Brexiter's on to victory.

Comment

Ed Milliband insulting Labour supporters by claiming they are a bit confused and they don't realise the party line is to back Remain. When will he and his cronies get into their thick head, people are fed up with the sheer numbers coming in and putting immense pressure on our services. Portsmouth population has gone from 200,000 to 270,000 in 10 years
                              Not much nookie down there then

Comment

I am of the opinion it might just spur Brexiter's on to victory.
                                Yes I just read the article and although said they want Brexit they seem to think Remain will win, so this should spur them on to vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X