• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening at moment? Thought this thread got locked haha.....strange

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Oh look now insulting posters.......big man behind a keyboard
      Well if you actually went to a game to support your team, then you could meet me face to face and say these things, couldn't you?

Stop crying like a big baby, you're making yourself look a total idiot. Yet again.

As for banning you, rest assured it won't be me as I find you far too entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Myu you have made the mistake when not making me mod. You need a middle man to resolve these issue but you're too pigheaded to forget our past
        The reason why you'd never make a mod on here is because you don't know how to talk to people, re-read your post again. You can't talk to members like that.

We also have a debate if we're thinking of bringing someone in, don't think you'd get the votes needed if I'm honest. I also think the power would get to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          well if you actually went to a game to support your team, then you could meet me face to face and say these things, couldn't you?

Stop crying like a big baby, you're making yourself look a total idiot. Yet again.

As for banning you, rest assured it won't be me as i find you far too entertaining.
          some of us gotta work....there you go with the insults again

Comment

Originally posted by MYU;1444113[COLOR="#FF0000"
            ]The reason why you'd never make a mod on here is because you don't know how to talk to people,[/COLOR] re-read your post again. You can't talk to members like that.

We also have a debate if we're thinking of bringing someone in, don't think you'd get the votes needed if I'm honest. I also think the power would get to your head.
            UM ....i think you need to re-think that as a criteria...this is how your mod chooses to speak to posters

Well if you actually went to a game to support your team, then you could meet me face to face and say these things, couldn't you?

As for banning you, rest assured it won't be me as I find you far too entertaining.

Comment

Actually, no, I won't remove it.

What I have done is ban you for 48 hours which is fully deserved.

If during that period, you PM me an acceptable apology for your pathetic behaviour, I won't make it a permanent one.

Down to you. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
              So you will ban me permanently if I do not apologise for calling you a killjoy.
              What's your problem pal.

Guess what, I won't be apologising now or ever so I guess you better make it permanent then.

MYU, is this what you call acceptable behaviour from one of your mods.

I asked him to delete his post and I called him a killjoy so I get a 48 hour ban along with threats of a permanent ban if I don't say sorry.

I will state right here and now, I demand a full apology from him on this thread for baring a grudge against myself and banning me for no other reason other than the fact that he dislikes me.

A total abuse of power if ever there was one.

Also the disrespect he is showing to QPRDave is also very distasteful.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                So you will ban me permanently if I do not apologise for calling you a killjoy.
                What's your problem pal.

Guess what, I won't be apologising now or ever so I guess you better make it permanent then.

MYU, is this what you call acceptable behaviour from one of your mods.

I asked him to delete his post and I called him a killjoy so I get a 48 hour ban along with threats of a permanent ban if I don't say sorry.

I will state right here and now, I demand a full apology from him on this thread for baring a grudge against myself and banning me for no other reason other than the fact that he dislikes me.

A total abuse of power if ever there was one.

Also the disrespect he is showing to QPRDave is also very distasteful.
                Busy tonight, so will send you a PM over the next couple of days, explaining exactly my take on it. You will then have the chance to re-assess your opinions, seeing as they are way off the mark at present. In the meantime, you will be on another short ban until you learn to stop this ridiculous behaviour. Funny how the moment the ban expires, you are back spouting more of your nonsense.

Comment

Spouting nonsense is a ban now?......Won't be anyone left.

Come on Brighton you're way out of line here. You're showing all the signs of egomania here.
                  You've made your point and demanding an apology on top of the ban for you to "allow" him back is imo bullying
                  Difference of opinion is allowed or should be.....

Comment

All a big pathetic this isn't it. Makes me laugh when phrases like "power will go to your head" is spouted. Is being a mod on a football forum power? My parents would be so proud if I became one and I would have the choice of ladies as well.

I suggest a lot of you should grow up and you take things too seriously on here. As for banning Hitman I think it is a shame. I disagree with pretty much everything he says but from what I saw he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Spouting nonsense is a ban now?......Won't be anyone left.

Come on Brighton you're way out of line here. You're showing all the signs of egomania here.
                      You've made your point and demanding an apology on top of the ban for you to "allow" him back is imo bullying
                      Difference of opinion is allowed or should be.....
                      Dave, of course differences of opinion are allowed. There are several issues involved here, but if you think that this has got anything to do with a simple difference of opinion, then you couldn't be more wrong.

And to even think that there is some sort of ego trip involved is beyond stupid, tbf.

I doubt very much that continual swearing, trolling, attacking others for their opinions etc., are things that attracted you to this site or made you one of our most popular posters in the past. You often disagreed with people, but usually in a good humoured manner.

You are no doubt aware, having been around for some years, the disruption recently caused by previously banned posters who had been given yet another chance to come back and behave. It's no great surprise that they are now permanently banned, after throwing around more unfounded accusations and telling more lies.

The real shame in my opinion, is the part all this has played in the decisions of two of our longest serving admin to leave, although I'm hoping, it's only temporary. Hardly actions of power crazed people on ego trips, would you say? More the results of having to spend most of their time ensuring that this forum operates within guidelines forced upon us. Perhaps you could give that a little consideration next time, before attacking the mod team and siding with those out to cause trouble.

Comment

Thing is this attacking posters goes on all the time, and hitman34 hasn't done this from what I've seen
                        Yes he disagrees vehemently and does the #rightsort/wrongsort but that makes it lighthearted surely.
                        The otherside (unbelievably we're all supposed to be QPR fans) are just as bad if not more spiteful and insulting,
                        but goes unpunished.......

PS...Whatcha mean used to be popular ....people hate me you mean??.....stick em up...

Who left btw?

Comment

Thing is this attacking posters goes on all the time, and hitman34 hasn't done this from what I've seen
                          Yes he disagrees vehemently and does the #rightsort/wrongsort but that makes it lighthearted surely.
                          The otherside (unbelievably we're all supposed to be QPR fans) are just as bad if not more spiteful and insulting,
                          but goes unpunished.......

PS...Whatcha mean used to be popular ....people hate me you mean??.....stick em up...

Who left btw?
                          First Kirill. Now Stanley.

Not blaming any one individual or any particular topic, but when people like that who spend plenty of time trying to ensure that this forum can exist and be fun and informative for it's members feel that they no longer have the time or inclination to do what they did well for several years, due to continuous baiting ang digs, then it's a sad situation in my opinion.

Various disagreements, dislikes, personality clashes etc., are all part of everyday football forum life and rightly so, or there wouldn't be much point. If I'm honest, I enjoy reading the odd spat or two. It's funny at times. But there comes a point when certain people let these issues take over, stalking people around just to make negative comments about them or their views. It stops becoming light hearted banter and fun and becomes nasty, personal and utterly depressing. You don't see the number of posts reported by various people for a variety of teasons, but rest assured, this sort of stuff puts people off coming here. And they have as much right as those with plenty to say for themselves but little regard for the rules, would you not agree?

The above isn't related to Hitman necessarily. I will PM him as promised and attempt to be as reasonable as I am trying to be now. Hopefully he will be too and this can all be put in the past.

Oh, your smiley btw. That's more like the real you.

Comment

Two of the site's best posters, brawling with the mods.
                            #disappointed

It wouldn't hurt to keep in mind that the mods volunteer their time so that we can have this site to discuss all things QPR. Even if they don't get it right all of the time they deserve to be cut some slack.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

First Kirill. Now Stanley.

Not blaming any one individual or any particular topic, but when people like that who spend plenty of time trying to ensure that this forum can exist and be fun and informative for it's members feel that they no longer have the time or inclination to do what they did well for several years, due to continuous baiting ang digs, then it's a sad situation in my opinion.

Various disagreements, dislikes, personality clashes etc., are all part of everyday football forum life and rightly so, or there wouldn't be much point. If I'm honest, I enjoy reading the odd spat or two. It's funny at times. But there comes a point when certain people let these issues take over, stalking people around just to make negative comments about them or their views. It stops becoming light hearted banter and fun and becomes nasty, personal and utterly depressing. You don't see the number of posts reported by various people for a variety of teasons, but rest assured, this sort of stuff puts people off coming here. And they have as much right as those with plenty to say for themselves but little regard for the rules, would you not agree?

The above isn't related to Hitman necessarily. I will PM him as promised and attempt to be as reasonable as I am trying to be now. Hopefully he will be too and this can all be put in the past.

Oh, your smiley btw. That's more like the real you.
                              Stanley is still a mod ain't he?

Yeah I can see how much of a chore it can turn into

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                Two of the site's best posters, brawling with the mods.
                                #disappointed

It wouldn't hurt to keep in mind that the mods volunteer their time so that we can have this site to discuss all things QPR. Even if they don't get it right all of the time they deserve to be cut some slack.

I've always bin a rebel when it comes to authority!!

Yeah seriously though good post

Comment

Working...
                                X