Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    How the hell are people not 'happy' with that?????
    A point is good as is the clean sheet. However ... lets no kid ourselves, Sunderland were truly shocking. We should have won that. Passing in the final third really let us down tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sminky View Post
      A point is good as is the clean sheet. However ... lets no kid ourselves, Sunderland were truly shocking. We should have won that. Passing in the final third really let us down tonight.

Comment

• The fact that SWP came on ahead of Hoilett is worrying to me
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

• Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
          The fact that SWP came on ahead of Hoilett is worrying to me
          Thought SWP did well when he came on.

Dunno about you but in Harry I trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
            The fact that SWP came on ahead of Hoilett is worrying to me

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

• Yes but who is in the box to pass it to?

We could have used Zamora today......anyway clean sheet and a point but not the confidence boost we needed for the important run of upcoming fixtures. I must say we looked shaky when off the ball and to me our attack looked coincidental - not much progress to be honest. Then again what can you expect in 2 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                How the hell are people not 'happy' with that?????
                Well few teams are going to give us a little fight away as Sunderland did and it's going to take more than a few draws to get us out of this mess. Harsh truth remains that we're fast coming up to halfway in the season without a single win and have taken 5 points from 42. The sort of results we'd be happy with if we were mid-table simply don't cut it. That's not a slight on Harry but he's got a incredibly difficult job ahead of him. One point is better than none but let's not kid ourselves that this was a vintage performance by any measure. We offered little attacking threat and can be thankful that Sunderland were as bad if not worse. If we win against Villa I'll be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                  Well few teams are going to give us a little fight away as Sunderland did and it's going to take more than a few draws to get us out of this mess. Harsh truth remains that we're fast coming up to halfway in the season without a single win and have taken 5 points from 42. The sort of results we'd be happy with if we were mid-table simply don't cut it. That's not a slight on Harry but he's got a incredibly difficult job ahead of him. One point is better than none but let's not kid ourselves that this was a vintage performance by any measure. We offered little attacking threat and can be thankful that Sunderland were as bad if not worse. If we win against Villa I'll be happy.
                  Bet you wont - if you cannot take a tiny glimmer of encouragement from tonights result, doubt a win will change anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X