No announcement yet.

Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence is going to be so important. If we can follow this up with a win against Villa there will be a real spark of belief in the team.

Comment

• Fantastic away point, shame we didn't win but my word what a great defence performance that was & a deserved clean sheet
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Im happy with that good performance and a clean sheet well done Harry.

Comment

• just not enough clinical shots on goal. cant score in that manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Fantastic away point, shame we didn't win but my word what a great defence performance that was & a deserved clean sheet
            think we was lucky Sunderland are as poor at set pieces as we are defending them. Pleased with a point though

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              think we was lucky Sunderland are as poor at set pieces as we are defending them. Pleased with a point though
              And they were lucky our finishing was pish.

Swings and roundabouts

Comment

• Happy with that, and well done to the lads who made it up there.Safe journey back!

Comment

• Sunderland were appalling. We really should have beaten them. They defended stoutly but we were let down by poor passing in the final 3rd, we looked a little disjointed at times but thankfully our defending was improved. The lack of goals is a real concern. Villa winning hasn't helped either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Happy with that, and well done to the lads who made it up there.Safe journey back!
                    This.

Comment

• Overall, we played well, kept a clean sheet, and took a point off Sunderland at their gaff. I would have taken that in spades before kick-off and am fairly pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        we missed Anton
                        Sunderland missed Anton..... That's our first clean sheet away since Wolves in September 2011......

Comment

• I was only able to see the second half because of work but I'm OK with the point! Conditions looked brutal there and I was worried that one defensive mistake might do us in as so often happens! Harry will see how much work he has to do as we really don't do much in the final third but at least a clean sheet away from home brings a bit of hope! Props to all of you R's who made the long journey up there in terrible conditions, your voices were well heard!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• I think we will gain great confidence from this result.

Comment

• How the hell are people not 'happy' with that?????

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                                How the hell are people not 'happy' with that?????
                                all happy with the point i think

Comment

Working...
                                X