• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we will never stay up with so little striking options
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
      stupid decision to take off taarabt, they are all at us now and our game has no orientation or order..
      Taarabt deserved to go off. He was giving too many balls away

Comment

• Villa 1-0 Reading

Comment

• It really pains me to say this but we looked poor I felt. Not creating anywhere near enough chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            dnt bother to answer that hater! he is childish.
            dont let Harry see you with that phone in the dugout Adel...

Comment

• 1 point away from home, not bad and well done on the clean sheet.

Comment

• we should enter eurovision,
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Oh well under better circumstances a point and a clean sheet at Sunderland away isn't a bad result. Desperately need a win against Villa though.

Comment

• Harry's got a LOT of work to do. Painfully slow going forward and lacking any tempo and precision.

We're not going to win games playing like that.

Comment

• Point gained imo, onwards and upwards. We'll get all 3 points against Villa.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                        Oh well under better circumstances a point and a clean sheet at Sunderland away isn't a bad result. Desperately need a win against Villa though.
                        agree..would have taken a point before the game but **** me Sunderland were there for the taking tonight. Poorest team we have played all season.

Comment

• The stream I had up made it look like SWP was clean through in injury time and then up popped that defender

Comment

• We looked solid, but we only created one chance, which Mackie should have scored. I think the message from Redknapp was to not concede tonight. The Villa game is simply a MUST win

Comment

• Our first clean sheet since Chelsea and a good away point. Good start for Harry.

Comment

• overall a much better performance. More shape, more energy, more cohesion, just generally more 'idea' - but lack of striking options and lack of invention in the final 3rd is a huge worry :( Still, it's a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X