Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Sunderland v QPR match thread
Collapse
X
-
Well few teams are going to give us a little fight away as Sunderland did and it's going to take more than a few draws to get us out of this mess. Harsh truth remains that we're fast coming up to halfway in the season without a single win and have taken 5 points from 42. The sort of results we'd be happy with if we were mid-table simply don't cut it. That's not a slight on Harry but he's got a incredibly difficult job ahead of him. One point is better than none but let's not kid ourselves that this was a vintage performance by any measure. We offered little attacking threat and can be thankful that Sunderland were as bad if not worse. If we win against Villa I'll be happy.Leave a comment:
-
Yes but who is in the box to pass it to?
We could have used Zamora today......anyway clean sheet and a point but not the confidence boost we needed for the important run of upcoming fixtures. I must say we looked shaky when off the ball and to me our attack looked coincidental - not much progress to be honest. Then again what can you expect in 2 days.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
-
I was only able to see the second half because of work but I'm OK with the point! Conditions looked brutal there and I was worried that one defensive mistake might do us in as so often happens! Harry will see how much work he has to do as we really don't do much in the final third but at least a clean sheet away from home brings a bit of hope! Props to all of you R's who made the long journey up there in terrible conditions, your voices were well heard!Leave a comment:
-
-
Overall, we played well, kept a clean sheet, and took a point off Sunderland at their gaff. I would have taken that in spades before kick-off and am fairly pleased.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: