Forest Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Dickie for a young man is way to slow Dunne is slow but a far better player need another pacy defender.
    Need more pace all over the pitch Imo along with 2 full backs

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Dickie for a young man is way to slow Dunne is slow but a far better player need another pacy defender.
      I think we need a goalkeeper!

incredible for a club with so many keepers on their books we now have our first 4 keepers out injured!!

Comment

I'm in Egypt on me hols it's 11.45
        been keeping up with the commentary on BBC sport. Well #### ed off with this,why on earth take of Amos and dozzell they seemed to be the sparks in the team.
        all that done was slow it down and we revert to type again.i don't understand what warbs is thinking.
        And while I'm at it why is Austin not playing, is he saving himself for his radio show.
        Only good thing is the weather is roasting and I met another rangers fan so we can have a good moan about it tomorrow over a few beer's.
        good night all.
        Onwards and upwards
        COYRsss

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          Hendrick and Stefan are MW favorites who can do no wrong. Utterly useless right now. And Dickie has got to sit; went from likely losing him to PL to he’s lost his entire game.

And if Willock is out for any length of time we’re left with little to compensate.

Team looks beaten, and beaten up.
          Seemed to collapse after they came on as a double

Comment

George Thomas probably injured because I think this match would have suited him. He likes to have a real go at the opposition. Chair started well, but faded after his great pass. Poor substitution from MW nothing new there...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

We ran out of steam 2nd half .lots of stupid yellow cards moses all over the shop this fella has absolutely no positional awareness . Sanderson can't let his man go for the 2nd goal but he did . Young Spence gave the ageing Wallace a torrid time . Best team won but we could of held on for a draw if we had better energy and fitness levels

Comment

Djed Spence. What a player. And he belongs to Boro

Comment

[QUOTE=LoftusRoadLad;n2574370]Djed Spence. What a player. And he belongs to Boro [/QUOTE
                  He is your ideal wingback , loads of pace and energy to get up and down the pitch , Boro's other wingback (Jones) i think his name is , also has the same .
                  Forest had Colback playing as left wingback last night because Lowe was injured and i thought we would be able to take advantage of that but Odubajo was rubbish and made him look like Roberto Carlos. Odubajo must have fallen over 40 times last night , everytime a player came near him he was weak and kept going over.
                  To me , one of our main problems this season has been the formation and insisting on playing with wingbacks , when we don't have one decent wingback in the squad. Signing two wingbacks should have been a priority , even getting one on loan, like Neco Williams from Liverpool , he's been brilliant since he went to Fulham.
                  Forest had Spence , Garner , who ran the game last night and Davis all loan players and all decent.
                  We've got Macallum , Sanderson , Hendrick and Gray on loan and none of them even start most games , whats the point , we need players that are better than what we've got , not bench warmers.
                  I know Hendrick has started mostly but he's crap and we were already overloaded with his type of midfielder.

Comment

I thought Gray has come on the last few games. We were beaten by a better coached team

Comment

• Originally posted by 70sQPR View Post
                      I thought Gray has come on the last few games. We were beaten by a better coached team
                      He has been better last few games and a lot of the time he has'nt had much service , the same as the other strikers but my point is about loan players , is bring someone in who is better than what you've got and offers something different to your other strikers. Like Forest did with Davis , he's fast , aggressive and holds the ball up.
                      We brought Gray in and he's been on the bench most of the season. He's only started recently because of injuries to Dykes and Austin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Djed Spence. What a player. And he belongs to Boro
                        I take it boro have one helluva right sided wingback then?

Comment

Working...
                        X