No announcement yet.

Forest Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to remember that our wage bill and expenditure has been a fractions of the team we are playing tonight. And they set out to injure Willock. Plus the last goal went in because Marshall is injured (if you watch he didn’t move for it after the first save). So let’s be fair ...

Comment

Normal City Ground service for QPR.
      dreadful 2nd half performance and terrible substitution decisions from Warburton … as is the usual case.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

My thoughts exactly as soon as he brought them both on.
        we needed an attacking threat but he just seemed to try and settle for a draw.

I think he wanted to calm the game down with experience and slower pace. Somehow not remembering those two are utterly useless at the moment, square pegs in round holes. The team needs the intensity that Dozzell and Amos brought.

Why he did both at the same time is astounding.

Hendrick for Dozzell i would have understood. But to use the third sub with Stef for Amos blows my mind.

Comment

Millwall in tenth 2 points behind. Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
            I think we need to remember that our wage bill and expenditure has been a fractions of the team we are playing tonight. And they set out to injure Willock. Plus the last goal went in because Marshall is injured (if you watch he didn’t move for it after the first save). So let’s be fair ...
            Ok a reasonably good pub team.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I missed the entire second half, sounds like I didn't miss much. It's a shame as i thought we played well in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                Millwall in tenth 2 points behind. Unbelievable
                Not really ,we have only won 2 out of the last 9 ,Millwall have won more

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
                  Nope, the players at his disposal can play much better than they have been, the first 50 minutes proved that. Not dominating but certainly good enough.

Marshall was injured but the defence completely fell asleep for the last half hour and exposed him. To be honest not sure why but I'm blaming those two subs who instead of stopping a Forest team that got themselves back into the game, actually let them further into it, in the end they dominated and deserved all 3 points.

First goal no chance of keeping that out, could blame defence but sometimes it's just a worldie. Other 2 blame the defence entirely.

Comment

Didn't understand bringing on our last 2 subs so early one yes but you keep one back and that move came back to bite us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Not really ,we have only won 2 out of the last 9 ,Millwall have won more
                      No I just meant how worrying it is how far we can drop

Comment

That's three keepers injured now!

Emergency signing coming up?

Comment

Shambles of a second half. Subs messed up the good work from the first half.
                          With no goalies now !!

Comment

Good first half but secondhalf semed to lose concentration and kept giving up the ball far to easily.

Comment

Hendrick and Stefan are MW favorites who can do no wrong. Utterly useless right now. And Dickie has got to sit; went from likely losing him to PL to he’s lost his entire game.

And if Willock is out for any length of time we’re left with little to compensate.

Team looks beaten, and beaten up.

Comment

Dickie for a young man is way to slow Dunne is slow but a far better player need another pacy defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X