• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd do it. I'm better than that ####.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
      Still don't make it right that he stays
      He should be sacked based on his record, I just think things could get worse when we bring in another manager who takes time to get whatever system implemented and as I said I really don't think we will get a good manager to take over this mess! Ollie has a very tough job to keep this terrible side up!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?

Comment

• Ahhh paedo nonse jokes. Just what the doctor ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
            He should be sacked based on his record, I just think things could get worse when we bring in another manager who takes time to get whatever system implemented and as I said I really don't think we will get a good manager to take over this mess! Ollie has a very tough job to keep this terrible side up!
            I do actually think he and his coaches will take us down or be very close to the wire. So keep him, gamble and then let him try again next season??? No thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              we don't do cup games no matter who the manager is.
              Sorry mate, but that is an excuse I do not buy for one second.

Firstly, records are there to be broken.

Secondly, it's a totally unprofessional and unacceptable mentality to approach any competitive game with.

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical and managerial incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?
                Do you really think grooming kids in the Championship is going to keep us up?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Terrible side or terrible manager I think the later, who has not worked out playing with wing backs does not work

Comment

• My lad went villa offered him QPR went on coach to watch posh sums it up really league one team play villa by them well get tonked there

Comment

Do you really think grooming kids in the Championship is going to keep us up?
                      Who knows,I'm really passed caring.
                      Total basket case of a so called club,Shambles from top to the very bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Secondly, it's a totally unprofessional and unacceptable mentality to approach any competitive game with.

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical incompetence.
                        When I say we don't do cups I am joking, with a near 1st team we created enough chances to win!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Something on facebook about their scummy fans giving vile abuse to a 14 year old Rs girl all game. Nice.

Comment

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical and managerial incompetence.
                            Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all if we`ve created loads of chances and the players havnt taken any is it? another formation could of created far less and still no end product! the part you dont seem to get, going on about being tactically naive, the players are to blame simple as that, but obviously arent working hard enough in there training regarding shooting finishing etc!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

LOL, it's not an excuse, it's an actual fact.
                              Don't get me wrong, it truly grinds me to see us constantly dropping out of the cup in the early rounds year after year; I don't believe for one second that Ollie or the team approached this game with a mentality to lose.

Just because I am not making up names for the players & staff, doesn't mean I don't hurt as much when we lose.

I agree records are to be broken, & hopefully one day we will break the record & progress in a cup competition; but I am not going to go into meltdown mode whenever we exit the cup in the early rounds.
                              Never for one second have I said or hinted that I would let Ollie off the hook for some of the dismal performances we have had to endure.
                              Unfortunately, I truly don't know who would want to come in & take over this mess.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                                Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?
                                Classy. N0nce jokes.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2