Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Offer resignation and see if owners accept it
    Along with fatty Bircham, ‘defensive’ coach Fleming, DOF.....whole structure needs change. The place is fu.cked

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Something smells fishy mate. Underperforming week in week out, always am excuse, bizarre behaviour it’s just like what was going on at Everton under Koeman

New manager comes in and that under performing side suddenly is transformed

If these players have managers back they have funny way of showing it. Somethings up but like you say next few games will tell all
      Plus westy you only had to see how everyone was when we won last week
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Plus westy you only had to see how everyone was when we won last week
        Can't believe you or anyone else is still defending this clown Pinks. I got it 14 months ago, I knew he was a sh#tter at that point, as did Westy and a few others on here. But I understand many others needed to let things run their course to agree with us. How anyone could have watched the way the last year or so has gone and not think this manager is an utter t#rd is beyond me. Don't think he'll be sacked based on today as we always lose in the cup, but he's bound to lose away at Burton next week, and at that point if the board don't sack him I'm actually just gonna stop watching. It's too much, our club is going down the pan!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 06-01-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• I read Holloway is angry about goal we conceded and said if mistake hadn't happened we would be got a 0-0 draw !!!,WOW ,that's the height of our expectations with this fool in charge,maybe clown Tony doesn't care any more but surely the board of directors do ?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            Along with fatty Bircham, ‘defensive’ coach Fleming, DOF.....whole structure needs change. The place is fu.cked
            100% agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              The team? People are critising the manager not the team. At least on here...
              Shania please re-read my posts.
              My angst is directed at so called supporters constantly insulting my club, never defended Ollie once on here, but I find it hard to read when certain people get a semi making up childish/insulting names for players and staff.
              I thought maybe an age thing, that maybe we have quite a few young adults who are not used to such failures, but I believe quite a few are either close to my age or older.
              To me supporting QPR has always been about the sense of belonging, throughout my life I have seem some great teams/players put on The Hoops, but I have also seen far worse than what is being served up currently.
              Just recently, those abusing LF had to eat humble pie after the shock revelation in that book that came out suggesting TF took advice from Ian Taylor.
              No issue whatsoever of constructive criticism without insults.
              I admire Pinkies passion, and I believe some members will just have to agree to disagree with him.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                fraggy gets upset when we moan about the players, thats why we just stick to pointing the finger at the manager.
                Wow, some people truly like to read between the lines.
                I have no issue with constructive criticism of our club, be it the manager, the players or even the friggin tea lady.
                I have issues with certain people who claim to support this club making up insulting names.
                Even my 10 year old who has a read on here occasionally finds it a tad immature.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• So we set another record today 49 3rd round defeats replacing Plymouth on 48 ! Add that to our 30 games record run away at Forest without a win, not a great last few months ! Obviously that isn’t all Ollys fault but he is the manager of the side setting the record, not something to be proud of ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    I have no issue with constructive criticism of our club, be it the manager, the players or even the friggin tea lady.
                    I have issues with certain people who claim to support this club making up insulting names.
                    Even my 10 year old who has a read on here occasionally finds it a tad immature.
                    I agree fraggy, but the name calling and slagging off our own clubs hard to take, certainly never used to get that back in the day, footballs changed and so called fans of the same team.

Comment

Shania please re-read my posts.
                      My angst is directed at so called supporters constantly insulting my club, never defended Ollie once on here, but I find it hard to read when certain people get a semi making up childish/insulting names for players and staff.
                      I thought maybe an age thing, that maybe we have quite a few young adults who are not used to such failures, but I believe quite a few are either close to my age or older.
                      To me supporting QPR has always been about the sense of belonging, throughout my life I have seem some great teams/players put on The Hoops, but I have also seen far worse than what is being served up currently.
                      Just recently, those abusing LF had to eat humble pie after the shock revelation in that book that came out suggesting TF took advice from Ian Taylor.
                      No issue whatsoever of constructive criticism without insults.
                      I admire Pinkies passion, and I believe some members will just have to agree to disagree with him.
                      I would just like to clarify one thing mate.
                      Whether you like it or not is not the point. The nicknames are not directed at you.
                      They are directed at p11ss poor players.
                      There was no issue about Caulker the drunk or boswancer nicknames at the time.
                      But you seem to have an issue with the Gumps.
                      I would just like clarification, are all nicknames (childish or otherwise) a banning offence?
                      Or is it just a personal gripe.

Not having a dig mate. Just need to know.
                      I personally use it as a bit of banter to let off steam. I could drop the nicknames and call them utter shyte players but I find that a bit too crude.
                      Childish maybe, but it's just a bit of fun when talking about the dross.

Anyway, if it is a banning offence, I will stop.
                      If it's just an issue that personally winds you up, I will cut it down as much as possible.

Sorry for upsetting you mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

That was just a banter comment mate.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• The end of the world is nigh.

Comment

Insulting names like "clown" Tony, "stupid" Les ,hollowhead (not one of mine),these types of names??,what do you expect ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              The end of the world is nigh.
                              After one game everytime it is lol

Comment

• I actually dont even care one little bit that we lost today. I didnt go cos i knew deep inside and said so on here, we lose every third round tie.
                                Lose next week though and i will be the horriblest farker to be anywhere around in my world.

Comment

Working...
                                X