No announcement yet.

QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffs Fernandes get rid of this f*cking clown of a manager tonight the guy is a clueless c*nt.

Comment

• Come on TF do the decent thing

Comment

• I see Eze and Smyth are getting pelters. Great fans. Brilliant. (Not necessarily on here).
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Normal service is resumed, under the clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Ffs Fernandes get rid of this f*cking clown of a manager tonight the guy is a clueless c*nt.
            Fernandes will have to ask ian Taylor's opinion first. Utter shambles as usual.

Comment

• Useless turd of a manager.

Comment

• Ole ole ole ole cisse cisse

Comment

• Been a Rangers boy for 45 years...this is just taking the p#ss...off for an elective root canal to numb the pain ffs.

Comment

• That is actually beyond shocking with that team. Warnock got the tin tac for losing against this franchise mob time for Holloway to get the same

Comment

• What a fool i am i thought we would win today,how stupid of me.

I really find it difficult to describe how i feel.

Always a roller coaster following Rangers but this takes the biscuit

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        I agree pinkie. But who do you drop when you have a near full strength best team out.
                        I know 73 thats a problem tbh, but id try to make sure they make up for it at burton! we would of been better playing a weakened side tbh, but as gator says people bang on about systems, but its goalscoring which is our problem anyway, really would of thought our midfield would of started chipping in by now, as we need that like any team
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We don't do cups!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            That is actually beyond shocking with that team. Warnock got the tin tac for losing against this franchise mob time for Holloway to get the same
                            Just see we had 36 shots off target pahahaaha imagine Washington was playing would be easily double that. Pure utter turd

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                              It's about time we realize there is not a proper striker at this club, if you can't score you don't win, simple as that! Complain all you want about systems or team selection but many games such as today there are enough chances created, we don't have a finisher and haven't had since Austin!
                              We are where we are because Olli refuses to play a 4-4-2 system which clearly suits our players much better.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• @darrenpickard
                                2 wins (and 7 defeats) in the last 12 for #QPR ....on top of every appalling run under Holloway, you have to wonder just how he's still employed!? ��
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X