• just blow the whistle ref

Comment

• is it 1-1?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          It's a cup game. Of course it's embarrassing to lose at home to MK Dons, but we never win in the cup. Personally I'm gonna save my meltdown for when we lose to Burton next week!
          Exactly tarbs, but its obvious the meltdown crew was going to be hovering
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Another complete tool comment, im 49 and have been a rs fan for about 45 years and seen us allover, dont even know why im bothering to reply to you tbh
            So why Rangers and what games/ seasons etc. no need to get upset it’s an easily answered question.

For example born in Hayes been supporting us since I was a boy Home and away. From the runners up team of Stan and Gerry to the cold thrashing in the rain at Chesterfield in league 1.

See easy isn’t it !

Comment

• Our new striker has scored two and is losing a chance to play in a glamour fourth round tie to join us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Pinkie. We can dress this up anyway you like mate but this is just unacceptable on all levels.
                Its a fa cup game and i agree with you about performances not being good enough especially with just about a full team out, but this seems to be how the players have treated it for years, me personally id be giving the hair dryer treatment and threatening to drop players who under perform so badly
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Our new striker has scored two and is leaving a cahnce to play in a glamour fourth round tie to join us.
                  just see that Kev

Comment

• Just #### off olly please !

Comment

• full time stats

Possession
                      Home52%Away48%
                      Shots
                      Home18Away6
                      Shots on Target
                      Home5Away3
                      Corners
                      Home9Away1
                      Fouls
                      Home11Away19
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Great. Now we can focus on being 18th in the league rather than 19th.

Comment

• It's about time we realize there is not a proper striker at this club, if you can't score you don't win, simple as that! Complain all you want about systems or team selection but many games such as today there are enough chances created, we don't have a finisher and haven't had since Austin!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• I agree pinkie. But who do you drop when you have a near full strength best team out.

Comment

• Out the cup again. ####ing gutted, we are ####.

Comment

• Sack the idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X