No announcement yet.

Bolton v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job Clint was playing after all eh?......Great win.....could've played better but 3 points is 3 points.Clint mom as well!!!!!

Comment

• Happy with that big three points

Top of the League MWAH

Comment

• I farking love Joey.

Comment

• Thought Henry was very good today. Might shut the idiots up for a while but somehow I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
            Thought Henry was very good today. Might shut the idiots up for a while but somehow I doubt it.
            My MOTM by a squeak, but no stand out performer today really.

Comment

• Ned was good all afternoon....strong defensive performance

Comment

Thought Henry was very good today. Might shut the idiots up for a while but somehow I doubt it.
                Really good today. And although we can and will play so much better than that, the biggest difference for me is the team spirit and togetherness. You see examples of it all over the place, pitch, dugout, tunnel etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  good job Clint was playing after all eh?......Great win.....could've played better but 3 points is 3 points.Clint mom as well!!!!!
                  even better than 3 points and playing superbly imo........playing average and still 10 out of a possible 12 points. The best is still to come...!

Comment

• Did that ref like us ? did he f@@k !!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Ned was good all afternoon....strong defensive performance
                      Been solid all season Dave

Comment

• Great comeback by Hill. A scrappy win this one. Henry MOTM on a day where he really was needed. Bolton outmuscled QPR.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Really good today. And although we can and will play so much better than that, the biggest difference for me is the team spirit and togetherness. You see examples of it all over the place, pitch, dugout, tunnel etc.
                          Chicken and egg situation to an extent. Team spirit always looks better when we're winning, and rubbish when we lose.

No doubt it's better though.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            even better than 3 points and playing superbly imo........playing average and still 10 out of a possible 12 points. The best is still to come...!
                            I'd take playing badly and win every week ......yeah exactly

Comment

have to admit it,he had a good game

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Been solid all season Dave
                                Certainly his best position West.I was quite concerned with Dunne picking up the early yellow but he didn't put a foot wrong after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X