Ray Wilkins RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Very sad news, he was a great player for us in one of our better teams over the years, thoughts go to his family and friends! RIP Ray!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

oh man thats super sad, gutted for his family. true legend and one of the best captains of his generation and arguebly one of qprs best players.

one of only a handfull of players who you could honestly say is a legend at 2 bitter rivals R.I.P

Comment

One more

Comment

RIP Ray.

Comment

Sad sad news. I’ve got fond memories watching him for the hoops and England. RIP Ray.
              I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Very sad, RIP Ray

Great player for clubs and country
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Devastated with the news, cant quite get this around my head, not only a great player for the club but for football as a whole.

I had the unfortunate journey of reading some of the careless posts on this thread, quite frankly without naming or shaming as there was far too much, you should be ashamed.

No wonder social / online media as a whole has gone mad, people managing to get away with saying ridiculous comments, this just proves it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR
                    Sad, terrible news and I've no doubt that there'll be a few tears amongst our fans today.

In an era where the club seem to determined to 'recognise' anyone who can make it to Loftus Road on a match day with a place in the pathetic and embarrassing Forever R's club, lets hope that they can find the time to do something proper for a true QPR legend.
                    Pathetic and embarrassing? Jesus.

Comment

• RIP Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        Devastated with the news, cant quite get this around my head, not only a great player for the club but for football as a whole.

I had the unfortunate journey of reading some of the careless posts on this thread, quite frankly without naming or shaming as there was far too much, you should be ashamed.

No wonder social / online media as a whole has gone mad, people managing to get away with saying ridiculous comments, this just proves it.
                        Let it go eh mate. I said sorry and im also gutted hes passed.

Comment

• RIP Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR
                            So gutted that you had to be the first to post on this thread with the heartfelt 'Rest In Peace Ray!'?
                            Of course. Why else? It came up on my news feed and i was shocked and saddened regardless of who he supported.

So many tributes on twitter and every one of them saying the same, one of the truly nice guys of football.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 04-04-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR
                              The point, which clearly flew over your head, is that it's not a sympathetic, heartfelt post but, on the contrary. a post aimed to improve people's perception of you...

You don't care.
                              Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Let it go eh mate. I said sorry and im also gutted hes passed.
                                This is 100% on you for replying to me, I didn't name or quote you or anyone else. Fact remains this whole thread is shocking, the poor bloke lost his life and his family now need time to move on.

For me, people need a wake up call!! I read the thread and replied because it ####es me off that people feel it's ok to let rip on social / online media platforms like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X