Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I can tell you 100% Redknapp was with Samba this afternoon in Samba's hotel room and the deal will go through. I am not ITK but I do work where the the man is staying.
    Bet Harry was twitching a bit after that.

Comment

We are no need to mock me about where I work and a travel lodge it is not, I read your ITK post re M'Vila a couple of weeks ago, now I am not ITK but do no what I have seen No one else involved other than my sighting.
      1-0 1973 Ranger
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Just cos your the biggest earner on here, no need to mock others.

Comment

• Haha WeAre just got owned

Comment

• I never claimed to ITK but can see and only passed on what I saw and now just heard that Samba has passed a medical.

Comment

• Samba passes medical

Comment

I never claimed to ITK but can see and only passed on what I saw and now just heard that Samba has passed a medical.
                Your source is Talksport then or someone who listens to Talksport...

Comment

• Why would we want samba,over rated and over paid

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    Why would we want samba,over rated and over paid
                    Please tell me you're joking?

Comment

Why would we want samba,over rated and over paid
                      He's got the rod out

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        Please tell me you're joking?
                        Damn,I was for sure Matty was gonna be the first to bite but did have you as 2nd with 1973 as third,Great signing

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          He's got the rod out
                          You let me down Matty,2 weeks ago I did the same thing and had you as 2nd to bite but you were 3rd so thought I'd catch you first today,nearly !!

Comment

• how many games before someone posts "I never rated him anyway and said we shouldn't have wasted the money" - as some did Hughes, including those who had been calling for his appointment?

Comment

Damn,I was for sure Matty was gonna be the first to bite but did have you as 2nd with 1973 as third,Great signing
                              You needa learn Webbie I'm no biter my friend

In fairness your comment was half right - he is grossly over paid, as are all footballers...But that's opening a whole new can of worms

Comment

• No as I said I am not ITK but I do work where Samba is staying so no need for Talk Sport or any other rubbish you want to come up with. You pass on 100% fact on here and people want to mock you.

Comment

Working...
                                X