Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaahaha, lets get relegated in the mean time, but dont worry bambi will have settled in by then
    Last edited by willis1980; 27-01-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• was park any worse than Fabio Ferdinand faurlin bothroyd Zamora I don't think he was.he played in all 4 midfield positions and lets be honest he wasn't very good in any of them but personally I think he is a central midfielder not wide right or left.play him in the middle and if he is **** there then #### him off.i think sometimes you are only as good as the players around you and when I look at the body language of some of our players I fear for us as a team,how much did granero cost expensive I think yet he is awful no commitment disinterested and alongside faurlin who seems to get worse every time I see him play we are awful in this area.lets talk about commitment of the 11 out there at the start how many of them feel they have a future at qpr not many I think.nobody came out of the game with any credit surprised we aren't slagging green off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainham r View Post
        was park any worse than Fabio Ferdinand faurlin bothroyd Zamora I don't think he was.he played in all 4 midfield positions and lets be honest he wasn't very good in any of them but personally I think he is a central midfielder not wide right or left.play him in the middle and if he is **** there then #### him off.i think sometimes you are only as good as the players around you and when I look at the body language of some of our players I fear for us as a team,how much did granero cost expensive I think yet he is awful no commitment disinterested and alongside faurlin who seems to get worse every time I see him play we are awful in this area.lets talk about commitment of the 11 out there at the start how many of them feel they have a future at qpr not many I think.nobody came out of the game with any credit surprised we aren't slagging green off.
        whole team were reserves anyway apart from Fabio and Mackie...let them rot there.

Comment

• while i do agree in part about granero, take it from someone who has been to practically every game this season, park has consistently been sh1thouse. he is defo in the top 5 of all time qpr flops

Comment

• Originally posted by rainham r View Post
            was park any worse than Fabio Ferdinand faurlin bothroyd Zamora I don't think he was.he played in all 4 midfield positions and lets be honest he wasn't very good in any of them but personally I think he is a central midfielder not wide right or left.play him in the middle and if he is **** there then #### him off.i think sometimes you are only as good as the players around you and when I look at the body language of some of our players I fear for us as a team,how much did granero cost expensive I think yet he is awful no commitment disinterested and alongside faurlin who seems to get worse every time I see him play we are awful in this area.lets talk about commitment of the 11 out there at the start how many of them feel they have a future at qpr not many I think.nobody came out of the game with any credit surprised we aren't slagging green off.
            I think Park plays best as an attacking midfielder, with an attacking role even though he was one of the best tacklers at united. He always get into great positions and his off the ball skills opens up the oppositions defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
              I think Park plays best as an attacking midfielder, with an attacking role even though he was one of the best tacklers at united. He always get into great positions and his off the ball skills opens up the oppositions defense.
              Deluded and unable to face reality

Comment

I'll admit, when I've seen him play he does know how to make great runs. But he usually gets the ball in a place where he lacks the final ball or dribble to really damage teams. Don't think he has ever settled and like you say gets moved around too often positionally. I also think the captain's armband and weight of expectation are something he has not shouldered very well.

Not seem him play today. So cannot comment on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Anyone who thinks Park- or Ferdinand- or any other of those eleven wastes of space is worth anything is seriously so deluded as to live on another planet....

Comment

my opinion is my opinion. What is wrong with my opinion please tell me mr roboto?

Comment

• Park plays best????? You're having a laugh......

Comment

my opinion is my opinion. What is wrong with my opinion please tell me mr roboto?
                        your opinion is based on the Park that used to play for United. He is not that player anymore which is why he plays for QPR. Ferguson got rid of him at the right time as he has done with other players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                          I'll admit, when I've seen him play he does know how to make great runs. But he usually gets the ball in a place where he lacks the final ball or dribble to really damage teams. Don't think he has ever settled and like you say gets moved around too often positionally. I also think the captain's armband and weight of expectation are something he has not shouldered very well.

Not seem him play today. So cannot comment on that.
                          From what I've seen, In my opinion since Granero joined, Park has been only deployed with defensive duties.

Comment

• Sorry but didn't I have a thread the other week about park? We've now got another 100+ responses to whether or not he's any good.
                            Can we get some stats out please?
                            0 assists
                            0 goals
                            0 tackles

What more do people need?

Comment

• Commentaters on radio said he is awful, booed off and abused by the crowd, all of our fans that went says he has been sh1t....but apparently according to some Park fanboy who didnt watch or listen to the game its all a mistake.Laughable.

Comment

your opinion is based on the Park that used to play for United. He is not that player anymore which is why he plays for QPR. Ferguson got rid of him at the right time as he has done with other players.
                                Let me rephrase. Why can I not think that Park plays best as an attacking midfielder?

BTW you are still repeating yourself, almost like brainwashing yourself. Ferguson said he tried to convince park to stay but park wanted more playing time. Basically last season Ferguson wanted to try easing Ashley Young in as soon as possible and look where United ended up. Park was fit and had one of his best preaseason scoring many goals and yet he was not a regular starter. So when QPR came along he opted for more playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X