• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggest sham ever

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
      biggest sham ever
      I was in elerslie and there was loads of 'park fans' who were screaming before kick off when his name was read out . Soon shut up when he was hooked off in fact the fella in front of me turned round and looked shocked when I voiced my opinion of park . Like I'd insulted some sort of god . We as fans don't deserve to watch this **** play for our club . Gotta pay him up and **** him off . Bloody dredful player

Comment

Forget Park's nationality, he just isn't doing what we thought he could do. This is an ex-Man Utd player who hasn't performed. It's nothing to do with his nationality. He simply isn't good enough any more. Whatever he may have had has gone.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Forget Park's nationality, he just isn't doing what we thought he could do. This is an ex-Man Utd player who hasn't performed. It's nothing to do with his nationality. He simply isn't good enough any more. Whatever he may have had has gone.
          Exactly this. The comments about his nationality and not wanting to sign another Korean are absolutely pathetic and pretty narrow minded tbh - the lad we are rumoured with from South Korea could well be superb.

But park is toilet - he really is. I had such high hopes for him after his creer at Utd but he is well and truely past it at this level.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He is useless. End of.

Comment

Based on reputation he may be one of the worst players I have seen play for us, couldnt give a monkeys about his ethnicity or nationality. The one thing I will say is that his signing is one of the things about football I hate most, he wasnt signed for anything other than branding and it stinks that while he has failed the club have now tried to follow this up with another replacement that doesnt cover a position that we need him too.

As boring as it is to hear people bang on about his nationality it is equally boring having people post on here that have no interest in qpr other than their korean aquisitions, and then lecture them on their support when I doubt that many even attend or watch the games (most probably sit at home waiting for a thread on park, so that they can defend their national hero). Bon seems to be one of the few posters that hail from korea who is interested in qpr for qprs sake amd not some false god.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop
                Welcome to QPR. You're s***. F*** off.

Never seen you play, but because you're the same nationality as someone else that has been disappointing, you're a c***.

Make sure you give 150% for us, there's a good chap.

Maybe a banner at the airport for him is in order?
                Thats a bit ott mate but can understand why ur angry

Comment

Yun Suk-Young actually looks decent and i hope we sign him but Park is dogsh1t and we need to get him off the wage bill.

Comment

It's all Parks fault we dominated first half, had 22 shots the whole game, while they had 6 on target and somehow 4 got through. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                      It's all Parks fault we dominated first half, had 22 shots the whole game, while they had 6 on target and somehow 4 got through. I agree.
                      Not seen the game. What's Parks stats if you don't mind me asking?

Pass %, interceptions, chances created etc?

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                        don't agree with the racial part of coating Park but the plain fact is he has been woeful
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

And to think he was lauded as our marquee signing with a big international press conference to unveil him and then promptly made club captain...

Comment

Park

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            don't agree with the racial part of coating Park but the plain fact is he has been woeful
                            Have to agree - pretty pathetic having a pop about being Korean; so what? But i guess coming from such a beautifully named town the wrong side of the Thames, I can see why there might be place envy involved here

Park was truly woeful. The truth is, bar a few, this was a team of headless chickens.

Imo this all looked a little too contrived with Harry trying to make a point to the board that he hasn't got a second 11. I don't buy Harry's blarney that he thought that this would be an easy run; it looked to me as though he was trying to make a point.

If this was his strategy, he could have done the decent thing and let me know so that I would have saved the ticket money and done some exciting with it like buying some eggs or toilet rolls in the corner shop or something....loved the toilet roll protest though....very 1980's

Comment

Awful for us today, good player but just hasn't worked out for him here.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                                Not seen the game. What's Parks stats if you don't mind me asking?

Pass %, interceptions, chances created etc?
                                Me neither. Just read the match reports and the stats I could find. http://espnfc.com/uk/en/gamecast/sta...t=true&cc=5739
                                There is a website where all the stats are for EPL games but I can't seem to find the link. Park usually is the one with the highest pass %, although he is sh1t because he always pass it backwards and retains possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X